Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChiefPam Comments -- Damage Control pts 1 & 2 - 09/01/03 01:19 PM
Yeah, I can imagine this will take a few more parts to resolve <g>

Fascinating stuff. Not sure I like the changes yet (I always liked the idea that Superman was a joint creation of Clark's and Lois's); but I'm definitely going along for the ride... and you might inspire me to brush up on my French! goofy

PJ
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Comments -- Damage Control pts 1 & 2 - 09/01/03 01:22 PM
Yes, fascinating!! Lois was married to Claude, and they had a happy marriage - wow! And their daughter is being brought up bilingual, yes? Very interesting!

Lois's attitude to Superman is another intriguing change. So for once she isn't going to swoon over the god in a cape? goofy

“Superman,” Lois answered with disdain, “is nothing but an overgrown little boy in tights, using his so called, ‘super-powers’ to interfere in people’s lives.”

“*Save* peoples lives,” Clark corrected. Lois eye’s narrowed as she responded to his edit.
Ooh! I can feel the scorch from here! wink

Okay, I'm ready for more now... wildguy

Wendy smile
Posted By: LabRat Re: Comments -- Damage Control pts 1 & 2 - 09/01/03 01:23 PM
This is an intriguing take on the Pilot so far, Jocelyn. I'm really enjoying the little twists on canon you've brought to the story already and keen to see where we go from here.

So...Lois is looking for someone who speaks French, huh? <g>

And....oh oh! Superman is implicated in taking Lois's beloved husband, Claude from her? Ouch! That's going to have some interesting repercussions, I can tell!

Post more soon, please! I'm going to be very interested in where this takes us.

thumbsup

LabRat smile (who isn't at all repentant about being one of the naggers if this is the result wink )
Posted By: rivka Re: Comments -- Damage Control pts 1 & 2 - 09/01/03 01:34 PM
This is a great start! smile1

Post more soon, please!
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

Too short!

It still hurt Lois that she had not been able to find anything much on Claude’s disappearance. Perry had sent out dozens of people in search of him, on many different expeditions, and had every single time come back empty handed. The only evidence being a crashed plane without a single body inside. No one knew what had happened to that plane, or who had taken the bodies. There was no where to look, and no one to blame… with the exception of that vigilante in the annoying primary colors: Superman.
evil

Claude a nice man? Very scary! evil

More soon, please.

Waiting for part 3. peep

MAF wink
Posted By: Saskia Re: Comments -- Damage Control pts 1 & 2 - 09/01/03 02:02 PM
I shouldn't have started with a new story (lack of time) but I'm not sorry that I did. It's a nice start, Jocelyn! You've certainly made some changes and I look forward how you're going to solve them. smile

And I like a billangual kid! I'm always impressd with young kids who can do that. smile

Saskia smile1
Posted By: Sira Re: Comments -- Damage Control pts 1 & 2 - 09/01/03 03:27 PM
Most interesting changes. I'll stick to this new story of yours just to find out how you are going to resolve this. You are going to resolve this, right? I mean Lois and Clark will end up togehter?

And then Lois' new attitude towards Superman... I think I can see where she's coming from, but I'm not sure...

Sira - waiting curiously for part 3
I loved it! It's different...just please please don't bring Claude back to life! and if you absolutely insist on doing that...I hope Lois and Clark end up together...

Maisa
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Comments -- Damage Control pts 1 & 2 - 09/02/03 05:23 AM
Jocelyn

A very intriguing start! thumbsup

Some very interesting twists! eek I can't wait to see where this is headed.

Please post the next part soon.

Tricia cool
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards