Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KathyB Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Interesting, Julie ... we have a very late Season 2 L&C, post WWW (where Lois gets rid of Scardino) but presumably before ATAI (where Jace Mazik blackmails Superman and Clark proposes), but obviously something very different has happened to make Lois this upset. Is it about Clark? Or something else? Must be something incredibly serious to make Lois even think she should throw herself in the river!

I was confused on why no one was in the newsroom on that day, though. You have Clark say that he knew he'd be needed since no one else would be likely to show up -- what in the world is going on? My first thought was another asteroid or something, but then Superman would be needed.

Hopefully you won't make us wait too long for the next part.

Kathy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Very intriguing, Julie! Poor Lois! She's so upset that she doesn't even want a kiss from Clark? That's bad! frown Mind you, she does get a hug. Lovely!!! thumbsup

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
These teaser segments are *way* too short. Still, it's progress -- we've got the time period nailed down now, and made it clear that the Very Bad News wasn't about Clark being dead or anything... smile However...! if you're going to post the whole story, please please do it in longer segments than this smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Interesting, Julie. And, yeah, what they said - post more and lots of it. <g>

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
The reason for the newsroom to be empty is in the first part of my story (Which I posted yesterday). I know I have some typos but generally I usually go over my work before I submit it anywhere so I guess I'd catch most of them. And yes, actually this is taking place after WWW, a few days or so later. (One of my favourite episodes smile1 )

Thanks for the feedback!

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ditto More!

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
I love your story, Julie. Very interesting, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more.

And, since Wendy mentioned, have you found a BR yet? When can we expect more of your story? (Sorry, just impatient smile )

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Features Writer
Features Writer
Very good Julie
but I'm with the others
longer segments
and more
merry

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard