Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Lieta Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
The Smallville stuff was cute... but I get the feeling we missed something between Clark and Rachel...

Sara "Lieta"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I agree with Lieta....could Clark and Rachel have broken up?

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Well, this was sad. Wonder what is going on between Clark and Rachel?

Thanks for including pictures of the kites! The winner of the traditional kites was just lovely. Except I don't see how that could be a traditional kite. It looked more than 'tricky' to me! goofy

Ann

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sweet stuff. Clark and Rachel broke up, didn't they? frown

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Okay, you have me warily reading along. So far your story is pleasant, but I have to say that I'm more than a bit put off by the title. I just don't enjoy break-up and divorce stories. So far your story hasn't been that way, but the title doesn't bide well for the future.

Elisabeth

Top Banana
Top Banana
Loved the story so far.. but I'm no longer sure just what is going on here... hehe wink goofy thumbsup Looking fwd to more...

Or... you did say, we're going to see more of Smallville, so maybe the differences between Lois & Chad and what each of them wants out of life, will start to come out..??

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
A
Features Writer
Features Writer
A
I'm sorry again for the lack of replying to this at all. Not only does RL continue to be busy, but starting on Wednesday, my job, which had been part time to non-existent for the past several months leaving me free time during the day, has suddenly turned into a full time job again. (This is a good thing, as I was pretty bored at work, but I wasn't expecting it until after the holidays, so it caught me by surprise.)

And while I'm mentioning it, I want to say that I'm getting a little nervous about my time to write after the holidays. It is looking like my job is going to not only be full-time again, but more than a little busy meaning longer hours than I've worked in the past year. As I'm not sure how much RL is going to slow up, this may really put a crimp into my writing time. And regardless, I may slow posting down after the holidays if I continue to have trouble getting online. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get lots of writing done between now and then (I'm on vacation, but it's not clear how much I'll be around) particularly as I haven't written much of anything in the past week which means I've fallen behind again.

Anyway, despite my slow response, I do really appreciate the feedback!

I'm glad everyone liked the Smallville stuff. While I haven't finalized today's post, I'm pretty sure it will clear up the Clark/Rachel question.

Elisabeth - I'm glad you're reading, but I won't be upset if you drop out. While I sort of landed randomly on the title, it's not unrelated to the story.

AnKS - While I'm not giving away where this is going, I will say I'm glad that Lois and Chad seem to be made for each other. That is intentional.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard