Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
As I've already said, loved how you tied an element of the original show into the fic in this part. The link to Sgt Zymack was cleverly done.

I adored seeing Lois seriously contemplating the hunt of the investigative reporter within. I was surprised Clark was able to stop her coming.
I also loved Clark both missing, and re-learning his powers. As his trail gets stronger, so does his confidence, and he seems to find more of himself.

Keep it coming!

"He's my best friend, best of all best friends
Do you have a best friend too
It tickles in my tummy
He's so Yummy Yummy
Hey you should get a best friend too" - Toy Box
R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
Wonderful part - exciting, interesting and it really got me involved. I could see Liz and Clark talking. I pictured everything. I love your writing

robinson
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I, too, loved this part. A-plots so often bore me. But you have a wonderful ability to make your characters come alive, even when they are mostly vehicles for the A-plot.

I'm relieved that Liz made it, and that Clark knows about the connection between Thomas Timmons and Miss Bowen-Timmons!

Ann

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Wonderful Jenni!

I saw this at like 3am [while up with a sick child and checking to see if we had school today - they do :p ].

Wonderful - wish Peterson would have listened to Clark. Glad he made the connection. Hopefully Zymack will - loved that connection.

More soon please smile .

Carol

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Great part, Jenny. Nice secondaries jump I wonder if Sgt. Peterson meant Officer Zymak when he told Clark to tell someone else.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Columnist
Columnist
Love the touchback to Zymack since he was so involved in the episode when they worked together to free Jonathan and Martha.

This is a really interesting A plot and that is not something I that I am usually interested in.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice addition to the story.

Loved that Liz wasn't injured. Ane what is going on between Peterson and Zymack love ?

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Columnist
Columnist
Hi All,

Oh, I am slipping. I really thought I'd thanked you all for your fdk. I must be more stressed than I thought! wink

But not remembering doesn't mean I don't appreciate your comments, it just means I'm getting old. blush

I hope to post the next part tomorrow, and I think I'm on schedule to finish this monster by the end of the year.

Yours Jenni

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard