Lois & Clark Forums
As I've already said, loved how you tied an element of the original show into the fic in this part. The link to Sgt Zymack was cleverly done.

I adored seeing Lois seriously contemplating the hunt of the investigative reporter within. I was surprised Clark was able to stop her coming.
I also loved Clark both missing, and re-learning his powers. As his trail gets stronger, so does his confidence, and he seems to find more of himself.

Keep it coming!
Posted By: robinson Re: FDK: My Wife The Boss - part 26 - 12/15/08 06:53 AM
Wonderful part - exciting, interesting and it really got me involved. I could see Liz and Clark talking. I pictured everything. I love your writing
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: My Wife The Boss - part 26 - 12/15/08 08:51 AM
I, too, loved this part. A-plots so often bore me. But you have a wonderful ability to make your characters come alive, even when they are mostly vehicles for the A-plot.

I'm relieved that Liz made it, and that Clark knows about the connection between Thomas Timmons and Miss Bowen-Timmons!

Ann
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK: My Wife The Boss - part 26 - 12/15/08 08:54 AM
Wonderful Jenni!

I saw this at like 3am [while up with a sick child and checking to see if we had school today - they do :p ].

Wonderful - wish Peterson would have listened to Clark. Glad he made the connection. Hopefully Zymack will - loved that connection.

More soon please smile .

Carol
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: My Wife The Boss - part 26 - 12/15/08 09:42 AM
Great part, Jenny. Nice secondaries jump I wonder if Sgt. Peterson meant Officer Zymak when he told Clark to tell someone else.

Michael
Posted By: cp33 Re: FDK: My Wife The Boss - part 26 - 12/15/08 06:53 PM
Love the touchback to Zymack since he was so involved in the episode when they worked together to free Jonathan and Martha.

This is a really interesting A plot and that is not something I that I am usually interested in.
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK: My Wife The Boss - part 26 - 12/16/08 12:54 PM
Nice addition to the story.

Loved that Liz wasn't injured. Ane what is going on between Peterson and Zymack love ?

James
Posted By: Jenni Debb Re: FDK: My Wife The Boss - part 26 - 12/20/08 03:24 AM
Hi All,

Oh, I am slipping. I really thought I'd thanked you all for your fdk. I must be more stressed than I thought! wink

But not remembering doesn't mean I don't appreciate your comments, it just means I'm getting old. blush

I hope to post the next part tomorrow, and I think I'm on schedule to finish this monster by the end of the year.

Yours Jenni
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards