Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I am really enjoying following this familiar but different path that you are spinning.

In some ways Lois makes more sense this way. I have never been comfortable that she is so naturally distrusting in so many aspects of her life but she was so easily taken in by Lex. This Lois seems a bit more balanced.

This caught my eye:
Clark froze as Lois turned toward him, wide eyed. His clothes were ruined, Clark quickly stammered, “I... he... he must be delirious!”

Lois watched him for a long moment, “Obviously...” she said slowly,
I think a more balanced Lois may also prove more perceptive.

And this:
. I hope you didn’t make any dinner plans...”

Clark grimaced, “With who, Cat?”

Lois grinned, “I guess not... what about your family?”
makes me think she's going to be less concerned about Cat and Clark.

I very much look forward to learning more about Lois.

Bob

L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Thanks Bob, =) And Lois' personal blindness always bugged me too... I didn't plan for her to be this smart originally and it changed how the fic progressed...

On another note... (and as I posted on another board) I would still like to see if I can't trade betaing or find someone else willing to beta Coin with Nancy and Rel.

Sara "Lieta"
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I can't believe there's only one piece of FDK confused Wonderful, sweet part, Sara and looking forward to CJ and Clark trying out for the flying job.

I noted that Jimmy, Cat, and Perry weren't at the party?

Something else: I think it would be extremely funny if Lois is still oblivious to Clark=Superman, especially when he stands right next to her but whispers, 'Isn't that your brother flying there?' laugh

Oh, and Rachel's detective got to be Henderson...

Michael wave

If I had the time, I would love to BR for you but as it stands huh frown

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
<3 Micheal, and Perry and Jimmy were there but since Clark was hanging with CJ they were in other parts of the room and not a focus... I don't think I mentioned Cat...

As for the rest.... =X

Sara "Lieta"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard