Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
This is great! Clark has a twin! And an awesome, sweet sister-in-law! And they live in Metropolis now. I love it!!! thumbsup

Having a twin shawdow me all day long would drive me nuts but here it is mostly hilarious! I like Jay. <g>

Clark still resembles the Clark from the show but Lois... and I mean that in a good way. What is she up to? She is a lot more open. I see great potential for some romance soon. blush

More please! laugh

Natascha wave

Kerth
Kerth
Oh, what a story! Rather recently, I was fantasizing about Clark having a twin, but being able to read such a story instead of making it up myself is just grand. *g* Love the telepathic bugging Jay does, too. Too funny.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Natascha: I'm glad you like CJ and Rachel =) And CJ is definitely meant to amuse... so I'm glad he is. And Clark is different but his differences are more subtle... but he really managed to rock the boat a few times as I was writing things up, =)

Lara: I'm glad other people wondered what it would be like if there were two babies in the ship... and I hope I'm able to keep it interesting.

Sara "Lieta"
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Letting people know... I'll post tomorrow if I can poke my friend in Japan into reading part three tonight... her internet has been flakey recently.

Sara "Lieta"
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Sara!

I just got started on this story and it's absolutely adorable. Clark's twin and Rachel as his adoptive sister. Just, what's with Ma and Pa Kent? hyper

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
L
Columnist
Columnist
L
Michael: *giggle* you'll have to wait and see on Lois and Superman... and most of that phone call was taken from the script iirc... and I'm glad you find their interactions cute =)

Sara "Lieta"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard