Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: In4Adventure FDK: Both Sides of the Coin Part 2 - 12/03/08 11:51 AM
This is great! Clark has a twin! And an awesome, sweet sister-in-law! And they live in Metropolis now. I love it!!! thumbsup

Having a twin shawdow me all day long would drive me nuts but here it is mostly hilarious! I like Jay. <g>

Clark still resembles the Clark from the show but Lois... and I mean that in a good way. What is she up to? She is a lot more open. I see great potential for some romance soon. blush

More please! laugh

Natascha wave
Oh, what a story! Rather recently, I was fantasizing about Clark having a twin, but being able to read such a story instead of making it up myself is just grand. *g* Love the telepathic bugging Jay does, too. Too funny.
Posted By: Lieta Re: FDK: Both Sides of the Coin Part 2 - 12/04/08 10:36 AM
Natascha: I'm glad you like CJ and Rachel =) And CJ is definitely meant to amuse... so I'm glad he is. And Clark is different but his differences are more subtle... but he really managed to rock the boat a few times as I was writing things up, =)

Lara: I'm glad other people wondered what it would be like if there were two babies in the ship... and I hope I'm able to keep it interesting.
Posted By: Lieta Re: FDK: Both Sides of the Coin Part 2 - 12/05/08 12:08 PM
Letting people know... I'll post tomorrow if I can poke my friend in Japan into reading part three tonight... her internet has been flakey recently.
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Both Sides of the Coin Part 2 - 12/09/08 10:58 AM
Hi Sara!

I just got started on this story and it's absolutely adorable. Clark's twin and Rachel as his adoptive sister. Just, what's with Ma and Pa Kent? hyper

Michael
Posted By: Lieta Re: FDK: Both Sides of the Coin Part 2 - 12/09/08 05:29 PM
Michael: *giggle* you'll have to wait and see on Lois and Superman... and most of that phone call was taken from the script iirc... and I'm glad you find their interactions cute =)
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards