Next Thread
Print Thread
L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Had trouble with this part... i just had to reach back to a time when kissing someone could evoke such a myriad of emotions (those teen years - that first ever-so-scary-dizzy-with-possibilities kiss. You know - the one you never forget...)

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Loved it I commented on the other boards. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

"Because you’re modulating how you react to me – “ She flushed as she realized what she had said. “I don’t mean – physically – but – well – yeah – physically – how you look at me – your body language – you’re trying so hard to be non-threatening, that you comes across as almost indifferent. I'm not complaining - about how you act... I know it kind of sounds like I am - but..." She expelled a frustrated sigh. Tongue-tied. I'm always tongue-tied. Me. Multiple-time Kerth winner.

“Lois,” he said, dropping the veil for a few moments and letting the full force of his emotions come through in his expression and voice. “I – am as far from indifferent to you as I can be. If you trust anything about me - please... trust in that. I don't pity you. I don't feel guilt about you. I really like you. A lot. I'm really - really attracted to you, in a way that goes far beyond friendship.” Please, Lois. Don't be afraid of what I feel for you.

She looked at him a long moment, mesmerized by the change in his expression. Wow. Or Yikes. Or both. Finally, she nodded, licking lips that felt suddenly very dry. “Okay… thanks…”

"Is it okay that I told you that?"

"Yes. Yes- I - as much as it ... seems - like... I might - be uncomfortable with stuff like that... I need to know. I want to know."

“And - I want to share those feelings... I just don't want to mess this up. Uh... on that note... I’m… going to go now. Is that okay? You look tired – and… “
Beautiful. laugh

God. I miss him already. I wish he’s call me. Call me and … just … call me.

She stared at the phone, and found herself willing it to ring. On cue.. it did.
I bet is Luthor. He hearing her conversation again.
Is time to get rid of Luthor. mad

More soon, please.

MAF clap

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay, more LST! Great part, poor Lois with her flashbacks, but she's doing great in handling them, all things considered. Poor Clark, wanting to help her and not having any way to. frown But they're talking about it and moving on anyway smile

Want. More. Now.

but I'm with Maria, I'll bet it's Luthor on the phone...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
L good instalment.

Lois is still very screwed up, but she's trying, and has come farther than I ever expected her to, yet it seems to work.

I see Lex taking on the surrogate Kal role in this universe and hopefully Lois' ability to 'defeat' Lex will allow her to overcome her inner fears of Kal as she regains a lot of self confidence and self worth doing it.

Tank (who still offers Lois the option of the peace and quiet of the edge of civilization and an old crippled-up curmudgeon for company... how could she refuse)

Top Banana
Top Banana
Hey Leela! Great part! smile1 smile1

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Good stuff...Lois may be neurotic and screwed up, but talking about things is an important part of the battle. As long as they keep those lines of communication open, I'm pleased.

Jen
(who fully expected Tank to offer Lois peace and quiet by giving her a haircut)

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Leela

WOW! Another excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool

Features Writer
Features Writer
Leela,
great part
as expected
communication is the key
more soon please
merry

Ren Offline
Blogger
Blogger
It always makes me happy to see a new part. smile And as you did with all the other parts, I think you handled this part just wonderfully. smile1

Ren

Kerth
Kerth
hyper

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard