Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Kerth
Kerth
Okay, Anna, this part is interesting smile

It seems that Lois is atracted to Clark wink

And Clark prefer not to scare Lois laugh

Short!!! grumble

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
This part was a lot of fun, Anna. I loved how each one would analyze and second-guess every word he/she had just said. Who hasn't done that before?

Clark's book review was great, too.

Why wait for the blue prince or the fairy princess, when we can find the love sitting at the next desk?
The conversation Clark has with Lois is also really nice.

“You are indeed too romantic to be a man. Are you a man?” she asked, something teasingly evil in her tone.

“I think so,” he said, grinning.
and, of course, what Maria pointed out:

“Looking for the fairy princess?” she said, half-seriously, half-jokingly.

“No… I'm exploring the nearby desks.”
Very nice. I like that Clark *is* having thoughts of exploring Lois' desk a bit more "meticulously"! LOL

Then, just when things are getting really interesting, Lois goes and changes the subject and they're off to the Mayor's house. Aaargh! Well, I must remind myself that this is set way back in the time of the Pilot, so I guess we can't have things happening *too* quickly, can we?

As Daneel said... TOO SHORT!!

MORE!!

SOON!!!

- Vicki wave

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, this is an interesting take on the beginning of Lois and Clark's relationship, Anna. Very cute at points and I liked Clark's review.

More please - soon as you can manage. I'm keen to see where we go from here. smile

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard