Print Thread
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Good to have you back with this story, Jenni! thumbsup

I love your portrait of Father Ninian. He is so sweet. I wonder what that homeless person knows, the one that Father Ninian has to bribe with holy communion wine to make him stay!

As for Miss Bowen-Timmons, well... clearly she is part of the reason for why Thomas turned out the way he did, though I'll insist he has to bear most of the blame for it himself. And now I wonder, did he send a letter bomb to his aunt? eek

Ann

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Liz, put the package down and back slowly away...

YAY! Jenni's back!

Loved it - can't wait for more! Loved Father whatshisname and he's doing a good thing even if it is the holy wine - taking care of the guy and helping save others with the information the guy has.

Carol

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hoooly crap...Liz is opening the box...

Great to have another part, Jenni!
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Columnist
Columnist
So glad to see you back! Oh Liz, don't open the package.

I am looking forward to more of this story.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Another great part.

I am left very worried about that package. Bad things seem to happen around them...

I also love your Clark.. so venerable, especially when he realises what he has lost.

Keep it coming!!!

"He's my best friend, best of all best friends
Do you have a best friend too
It tickles in my tummy
He's so Yummy Yummy
Hey you should get a best friend too" - Toy Box
Columnist
Columnist
I've been a bit of a lurker recently, but I thought I'd come out from hiding and let you know that I'm still enjoying this. wink I, too like the Father Ninian character.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wonderful update, Jenni! And don't worry, people would probably hunt you down for the next part (in a very harmless, FoLCy way) before giving up on this story. At least I would wink

And to go with the chorus: Liz, step away form that package. Or throw it into the toilet.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Columnist
Columnist
Hi,

I want to thank you all for waiting patiently for this story.

I have just spent the last hour doing the exciting job of housework - is it character building? - so I was happy to see that I still had loyal readers. wink

As most of my time was spent vacuuming, I would like to give some advice to anyone thinking of getting themselves a pet ... in my case a dog.

My Gemma is a papillon, a small, white, fluffy dog, who should, by my reckoning, now be a bald little dog, considering the amount of hair she leaves on my carpet. Yet she seems to keep growing as much hair as she leaves behind!

So, if you are considering a dog, do get yourself one which doesn't shed too much hair. wink

Mind you, I do think she is worth the effort, but I'll say that quietly as she's sitting right by my feet.

Well, enough about my completely unrelated real life and back to the fdk - I'm very happy that Father Ninian is a popular character. I love inventing new people ... and I appreciate that you're feeling afraid for Liz. I hope you'll forgive my teasing, but I don't think I'll let you down with Liz's fate.

Once again, thank you for sticking with my erratic posing schedule, and I promise to try to do better ... but you can now blame Gemma and my constant need to vacuum as one of the reasons why I'm not writing on a regular basis. Only joking! wink

Yours Jenni

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard