Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: TOC FDK: My Wife The Boss, part 22 - 11/16/08 09:54 AM
Good to have you back with this story, Jenni! thumbsup

I love your portrait of Father Ninian. He is so sweet. I wonder what that homeless person knows, the one that Father Ninian has to bribe with holy communion wine to make him stay!

As for Miss Bowen-Timmons, well... clearly she is part of the reason for why Thomas turned out the way he did, though I'll insist he has to bear most of the blame for it himself. And now I wonder, did he send a letter bomb to his aunt? eek

Ann
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK: My Wife The Boss, part 22 - 11/16/08 10:42 AM
Liz, put the package down and back slowly away...

YAY! Jenni's back!

Loved it - can't wait for more! Loved Father whatshisname and he's doing a good thing even if it is the holy wine - taking care of the guy and helping save others with the information the guy has.

Carol
Posted By: Shadow Re: FDK: My Wife The Boss, part 22 - 11/16/08 04:36 PM
Hoooly crap...Liz is opening the box...

Great to have another part, Jenni!
JD
Posted By: cp33 Re: FDK: My Wife The Boss, part 22 - 11/16/08 05:55 PM
So glad to see you back! Oh Liz, don't open the package.

I am looking forward to more of this story.
Another great part.

I am left very worried about that package. Bad things seem to happen around them...

I also love your Clark.. so venerable, especially when he realises what he has lost.

Keep it coming!!!
Posted By: Beth S. Re: FDK: My Wife The Boss, part 22 - 11/16/08 11:17 PM
I've been a bit of a lurker recently, but I thought I'd come out from hiding and let you know that I'm still enjoying this. wink I, too like the Father Ninian character.
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: My Wife The Boss, part 22 - 11/17/08 01:36 PM
Wonderful update, Jenni! And don't worry, people would probably hunt you down for the next part (in a very harmless, FoLCy way) before giving up on this story. At least I would wink

And to go with the chorus: Liz, step away form that package. Or throw it into the toilet.

Michael
Posted By: Jenni Debb Re: FDK: My Wife The Boss, part 22 - 11/18/08 03:40 AM
Hi,

I want to thank you all for waiting patiently for this story.

I have just spent the last hour doing the exciting job of housework - is it character building? - so I was happy to see that I still had loyal readers. wink

As most of my time was spent vacuuming, I would like to give some advice to anyone thinking of getting themselves a pet ... in my case a dog.

My Gemma is a papillon, a small, white, fluffy dog, who should, by my reckoning, now be a bald little dog, considering the amount of hair she leaves on my carpet. Yet she seems to keep growing as much hair as she leaves behind!

So, if you are considering a dog, do get yourself one which doesn't shed too much hair. wink

Mind you, I do think she is worth the effort, but I'll say that quietly as she's sitting right by my feet.

Well, enough about my completely unrelated real life and back to the fdk - I'm very happy that Father Ninian is a popular character. I love inventing new people ... and I appreciate that you're feeling afraid for Liz. I hope you'll forgive my teasing, but I don't think I'll let you down with Liz's fate.

Once again, thank you for sticking with my erratic posing schedule, and I promise to try to do better ... but you can now blame Gemma and my constant need to vacuum as one of the reasons why I'm not writing on a regular basis. Only joking! wink

Yours Jenni
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards