Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
YAY!

Long Strange Trip is back!

Wow Leela! I just love this story. Poor Lois and Clark on eggshells around each other not wanting to say something to ruin everything.

“Sorry… sorry… I guess I reacted strongly. I – I just couldn’t stand it… if he killed you – Clark…” Great. Wear your heart on your sleeve.

She cares! She cares! She cares! “Lois – please don’t apologize for caring!” She cares!!!!
yay! so happy for Clark! that must have been great to hear!

“I also… wanted to be honest about something else… and now that I’ve had enough wine to … uh… short circuit the voice of reason…”

“What is it, Lois?”

“Umm… it’s the whole date auction thing.”

“What about it?”

“I… I…. I hate that you’re doing it.” She blurted out suddenly.

“You… hate it? Why?”

“I… I don’t want you going out with … Carissa – or any of these other women who want you to go out with them.” She sat down opposite him, and put her head down in her hands. “I can’t even believe I’m saying this.”
Hurray for red wine! oh...ummm.. blush wink

Wow! it's been amazing to see you take them from Lois hating/fearing Clark in the begining to:
She was grateful for his sensitivity, and her next smile was actually genuine. She took a deep breath, let it out, and nodded. “Okay. But… let me just do this.” Do it! Just do it already. Jump. But I’m scared. Don’t worry. The parachute will open – but even if it doesn’t – he knows how to fly. He’ll rescue you.

She closed her eyes against the sudden wave of vertigo, and leaned in. Sensing where his lips were, she leaned in and brushed her lips against his. It was a brief contact, and then just as suddenly, she withdrew.
/me melts into a puddle of waffy goo... "Don’t worry. The parachute will open – but even if it doesn’t – he knows how to fly. He’ll rescue you."
Trust. She not only likes him...she trusts him THAT much. smile

Can't wait for part 43 smile
GREAT JOB LEELA (and hope your ankle feels better)

-Breanna

L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
Feedback like this is fuel for the pen! Thank you so much!

My ankle still hurts, but i'm okay. I just bought spinning shoes, so next time I hit the bike, I won't do it again. I can't wait... it stinks having to eat less just because I can't workout! :-)

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yay..LST!! smile1 smile1

~Liz

PS. Hope you're healing quickly..diets suck! razz wink

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Leela,
I'm so glad you are back- I should say anything- I'm behind in my reading too
great part
don't wait so long before posting again
merry

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Leela

I'm glad that you're posting again. smile1

WOW! This is amazing. goofy

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
WOOO-HOOOO!!!! razz

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Kerth
Kerth
Wow!! LST is back!!! hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Trask and Luthor kissed??? eek razz

Wow, Jose, you must have gotten hold of the extra-special-secret version goofy

PJ
who couldn't resist cool

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Kerth
Kerth
Hey, hey...
Trask and Luthor kissed???
smile1

Jose blush

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Features Writer
Features Writer
Wow. notworthy notworthy Leela, I can't believe you made this happen. I didn't think we could get to this point, but you made it work. Hooray, Lois, for finding courage in the wine and speaking up! This was just incredible. These two are just adorable here. So many wonderful passages have been quoted already, let me add this one too...

“I guess I should clarify. I don’t want you dating anyone,” she said, with sudden firmness. “I want you to give us a chance...even if us is...not what an ‘us’ should be...I promise to work on healing...can you handle that?”

He smiled at her, and she felt herself get lost in that incredible smile of hers – the one that made her feel like the most important person in the universe. She felt her heart thudding in response.

“I can handle it.”
And then a kiss, tiny as it was. ::very happy sigh:: [Linked Image] Just wonderful...

KathyM

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
YAY YAYA YAY! They've done it, they said the big scarey words and she actually kissed him! Wow this was some great come back Leela. Maybe all that pain in your ankle shook your muse up or something. You really took them very far emotionally in this, further then I imagined you would let them get yet. But I am really glad you did. Fantastic! I can't wait for more. Laura party :boogie: :thumbsup

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ahhhh NOW what happens? Do they kiss some more, are they afraid of what they just did, do they go on pretending it never happened la;jf;eljg;ajerlk????

You can't leave me here; I need more!

Jen
goofy

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
Jen,

I promise you - they will not pretend it never happened!

Leela

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Whew! laugh goofy

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard