YAY!

Long Strange Trip is back!

Wow Leela! I just love this story. Poor Lois and Clark on eggshells around each other not wanting to say something to ruin everything.

“Sorry… sorry… I guess I reacted strongly. I – I just couldn’t stand it… if he killed you – Clark…” Great. Wear your heart on your sleeve.

She cares! She cares! She cares! “Lois – please don’t apologize for caring!” She cares!!!!
yay! so happy for Clark! that must have been great to hear!

“I also… wanted to be honest about something else… and now that I’ve had enough wine to … uh… short circuit the voice of reason…”

“What is it, Lois?”

“Umm… it’s the whole date auction thing.”

“What about it?”

“I… I…. I hate that you’re doing it.” She blurted out suddenly.

“You… hate it? Why?”

“I… I don’t want you going out with … Carissa – or any of these other women who want you to go out with them.” She sat down opposite him, and put her head down in her hands. “I can’t even believe I’m saying this.”
Hurray for red wine! oh...ummm.. blush wink

Wow! it's been amazing to see you take them from Lois hating/fearing Clark in the begining to:
She was grateful for his sensitivity, and her next smile was actually genuine. She took a deep breath, let it out, and nodded. “Okay. But… let me just do this.” Do it! Just do it already. Jump. But I’m scared. Don’t worry. The parachute will open – but even if it doesn’t – he knows how to fly. He’ll rescue you.

She closed her eyes against the sudden wave of vertigo, and leaned in. Sensing where his lips were, she leaned in and brushed her lips against his. It was a brief contact, and then just as suddenly, she withdrew.
/me melts into a puddle of waffy goo... "Don’t worry. The parachute will open – but even if it doesn’t – he knows how to fly. He’ll rescue you."
Trust. She not only likes him...she trusts him THAT much. smile

Can't wait for part 43 smile
GREAT JOB LEELA (and hope your ankle feels better)

-Breanna