Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Sorry I haven't posted yet on this chapter, Carol.

Personally, I really hope they didn't do anything besides sleep.

I want Lois and Clark to get together, yes, but I want the time to be right. And the time isn't right here.

Even if you could make the arguement that their barriers were lower because of the cold, so they didn't know what they were doing, if Clark had done anything with Lois right now, he would be betraying Lana in the deepest way. Particularly since he intends to marry her.

Lana is going to be very upset that they sleep alone without clothes on together. But they have a legitimate excuse for that. They needed to keep warm so they wouldn't freeze. The rest, no matter how you look at it, is cheating. That's not the way I want Clark to break up with Lana.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Sorry I haven't posted yet on this chapter, Carol.

Personally, I really hope they didn't do anything besides sleep.

I want Lois and Clark to get together, yes, but I want the time to be right. And the time isn't right here.

Even if you could make the arguement that their barriers were lower because of the cold, so they didn't know what they were doing, if Clark had done anything with Lois right now, he would be betraying Lana in the deepest way. Particularly since he intends to marry her.

Lana is going to be very upset that they sleep alone without clothes on together. But they have a legitimate excuse for that. They needed to keep warm so they wouldn't freeze. The rest, no matter how you look at it, is cheating. That's not the way I want Clark to break up with Lana.

C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Thanks you two wink .

12 and 13 coming right up...

Carol

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard