Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
cp33 Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Jenni, I was worried about you when you hadn't posted by this morning, my time. I hope all is getting better for you, bit by bit.

How thrilled is Clark going to be when he realizes that he is getting his powers back?

Lovely scene with the Father and the Kent men.

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
That sketch is going to be important, I suspect, or maybe the one at the other homeless shelter.

Clark's powers are coming back! It just shows that Superman continues to defy even Dr. Klein's predictions. Clark needs to regain his super powers. Superman might never reappear, but who knows what could happen if his ability to repair physical damage comes back to full power.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hmm... that was an interesting part... it didn't further the bomber plot, but it did give us an interesting insight into Matt and into Clark. I particularly found his revelation about putting himself in the line of fire pertinent to the direction he well take. As well as the fact he knows Matt is really just a boy... and how can he help him down that path to man-hood?

Thanks for posting Jenni...

My only complaint is it's never enough to satisfy my appetite for this story... but I'll let you off for being sick' n all. wink

Keep it coming when you can.

"He's my best friend, best of all best friends
Do you have a best friend too
It tickles in my tummy
He's so Yummy Yummy
Hey you should get a best friend too" - Toy Box
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Sorry I have absolutely no time at all right now, Jenni, but this was just great. The description of the part of Metropolis that had sunk deeper into poverty, the description of the church-turned-homeless-shelter, the lovely portrait of Father Ninian, and the interaction between Matt and Clark.

Lovely! I'm looking forward to the next part!

Ann

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nice to see Clark and Matt investigating together. Looking forward to seeing what happens next smile

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Columnist
Columnist
Hi,

So happy to know that people are still reading. Up until now I've managed to stay ahead. I should be able to post the next part on this Wednesday. smile

Please keep leaving me fdk, because your encouragement is helping me to keep writing, and under the circumstances, I still need your support.

Thanks for your comments.
Yours Jenni

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Jenni - I thought I had already left fdk, but if I do ever forget, rest assured that I love this universe and look for more every Wed. smile .

Of course, if you decided to post twice a week, I'd be okay with that too wink .

I honestly don't remember what was in this part at the moment, but I do remember liking it smile .

Carol [who has a headache]

G
Blogger
Blogger
G
Hi, i'm new here and this is the first time I'm posting FDK here. I just wanted to say I've just read this from the beginning And it's great, I can't wait to find out what happens.

Genc

Columnist
Columnist
Hi Genc,

I just wanted to welcome you to the MBs and say thank you for choosing to read my story and leaving fdk. smile

We are a very friendly group with some great writers, so I hope you have a lot of fun in our fandom.

Yours Jenni

Blogger
Blogger
Just wanted to let you know - am still reading this story and enjoying each part. Looking forward to Wednesday....

Columnist
Columnist
Hi,

Once again a big thank you to everyone who posted fdk, and even those who are reading but don't have time to comment.

But you're continued support and the wonderful things you say about my story make me feel good about myself. smile

Yours Jenni

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard