Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: cp33 FDK: My Wife The Boss - part 17 - 09/17/08 02:46 PM
Jenni, I was worried about you when you hadn't posted by this morning, my time. I hope all is getting better for you, bit by bit.

How thrilled is Clark going to be when he realizes that he is getting his powers back?

Lovely scene with the Father and the Kent men.
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK: My Wife The Boss - part 17 - 09/17/08 03:06 PM
That sketch is going to be important, I suspect, or maybe the one at the other homeless shelter.

Clark's powers are coming back! It just shows that Superman continues to defy even Dr. Klein's predictions. Clark needs to regain his super powers. Superman might never reappear, but who knows what could happen if his ability to repair physical damage comes back to full power.

Nan
Hmm... that was an interesting part... it didn't further the bomber plot, but it did give us an interesting insight into Matt and into Clark. I particularly found his revelation about putting himself in the line of fire pertinent to the direction he well take. As well as the fact he knows Matt is really just a boy... and how can he help him down that path to man-hood?

Thanks for posting Jenni...

My only complaint is it's never enough to satisfy my appetite for this story... but I'll let you off for being sick' n all. wink

Keep it coming when you can.
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: My Wife The Boss - part 17 - 09/17/08 09:35 PM
Sorry I have absolutely no time at all right now, Jenni, but this was just great. The description of the part of Metropolis that had sunk deeper into poverty, the description of the church-turned-homeless-shelter, the lovely portrait of Father Ninian, and the interaction between Matt and Clark.

Lovely! I'm looking forward to the next part!

Ann
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: My Wife The Boss - part 17 - 09/18/08 10:54 AM
Nice to see Clark and Matt investigating together. Looking forward to seeing what happens next smile

Michael
Posted By: Jenni Debb Re: FDK: My Wife The Boss - part 17 - 09/21/08 04:18 PM
Hi,

So happy to know that people are still reading. Up until now I've managed to stay ahead. I should be able to post the next part on this Wednesday. smile

Please keep leaving me fdk, because your encouragement is helping me to keep writing, and under the circumstances, I still need your support.

Thanks for your comments.
Yours Jenni
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK: My Wife The Boss - part 17 - 09/21/08 04:21 PM
Jenni - I thought I had already left fdk, but if I do ever forget, rest assured that I love this universe and look for more every Wed. smile .

Of course, if you decided to post twice a week, I'd be okay with that too wink .

I honestly don't remember what was in this part at the moment, but I do remember liking it smile .

Carol [who has a headache]
Posted By: genclay Re: FDK: My Wife The Boss - part 17 - 09/22/08 08:55 AM
Hi, i'm new here and this is the first time I'm posting FDK here. I just wanted to say I've just read this from the beginning And it's great, I can't wait to find out what happens.

Genc
Posted By: Jenni Debb Re: FDK: My Wife The Boss - part 17 - 09/22/08 10:22 AM
Hi Genc,

I just wanted to welcome you to the MBs and say thank you for choosing to read my story and leaving fdk. smile

We are a very friendly group with some great writers, so I hope you have a lot of fun in our fandom.

Yours Jenni
Posted By: KathleenB Re: FDK: My Wife The Boss - part 17 - 09/22/08 07:37 PM
Just wanted to let you know - am still reading this story and enjoying each part. Looking forward to Wednesday....
Posted By: Jenni Debb Re: FDK: My Wife The Boss - part 17 - 09/24/08 01:31 PM
Hi,

Once again a big thank you to everyone who posted fdk, and even those who are reading but don't have time to comment.

But you're continued support and the wonderful things you say about my story make me feel good about myself. smile

Yours Jenni
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards