Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Hope you enjoyed the change of pace in this part. Oh, and in next part... I promise to hit you over the head with a 2x4 or something similar laugh

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
I don't think I could handle being hit over the head with a 2x4 on Wednesday. Given my current computer problems [I'm afraid I may have picked up the same virus again - not sure how...], I think that sending to my inbox would be good - I could read it on DH's computer - where I am now.

That said... Interesting. Am curious about this 2x4.

Glad that Clark was able to tell Lois how to fix the bomb and that Perry listened to Clark apologize etc. Not sad Claude took a header out the window. Jimmy and Penny still hooked up... even without the Superman thing...

Anyway... Tomorrow night would be good. Or even noon tomorrow.

Hope your day goes well smile .
Carol

Columnist
Columnist
Wonderful! Nice change of pace. Too tired to type more now.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hm ditto to Lois--no idea what the hell is going on with their memories, but can't wait to find out!

Looking forward to that 2x4,
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
wow. again. and this time, I waited till morning!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great part! thumbsup

“But we are still maintaining our own memories, too. We are just getting an additional set. Just like our alternate selves are getting our memories.”

“But...” Lois fell silent as she tried to digest this development. “So what does it mean?”
A wild idea struck me. Maybe Lois and Clark aren't Lane and Kent. Maybe they changed places and Lane and Kent are in L&C's reality with Vicky. shock This would explain why they are maintaining their memories and why Kent and Lane have memories of Lois and Clark's past. Would it be? confused

You know, you could spare me the crazy ideas posting sooner. So I wouldn't spent so much time imagining what will happen. laugh You can't blame me for trying... wink

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
I've loved all the memories, but I also loved the real-time plot in this chapter. It was good for a little break. And I'm really glad Clark got to clear the air with Perry, even though it won't ultimately matter because everything is going to be returned to its rightful state...right?

Thank you for throwing Claude out the window. If there's anything worse than a hysterical woman, it's a hysterical man.

I'm cool with a 2x4, as long as it reveals something about what's going on here!

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
The plot in this chapter certainly was a good break from the memory-hunting, although it did nothing to answer any more of the many many questions I have.

I have to agree with the others - I'm looking forward to that 2x4. This story is so fascinating, and I have absolutely no idea what to expect to happen next. You know I'm addicted when the first thing I do upon waking up in the morning is run to my computer to read the next part (every other day, that is). Hmmm, I think I have a tag line for you: "ML Thomspon: Making 6 a.m. much more bearable since 2008."

S
sjp Offline
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ultra Woman:
<strong> Great part! smile1

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Loved how you let Claude take a dive. Although, shouldn't a gun into the mouth hit cause Claude to spit broken teeth and blood? He seemed awfully little hurt before he took his dive huh

And yay to them finally (okay, after 3-4 days wink ) figuring out that the memories weren't all natural.

I have no idea what you're going to do with the 2x4, but I think I'm looking forward to it. Just don't *hurt* hurt Lois, please grovel

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
Top Banana
You know as I was reading this part I kept on going, "would someone please *hurt* Claude?" And I had my wish fulfilled... twice; the face-hitting and the back-breaking dive. Yay! Thanks. laugh

Absolutely loved Clark and Perry's interaction, and Lois & Clark's dynamic duo in bomb-defusing.

You know what's really superb about this story is that your writing style and character descriptions is such I keep jumping from one to the other with my conspiracy theories, wild gueses and blind speculations. Now I'm thinking Cat knows something...

Oh well, can't wait for the 2x4.... (I'm going to regret saying that, aren't I?) wink laugh

thumbsup thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Given my current computer problems [I'm afraid I may have picked up the same virus again - not sure how...], I think that sending to my inbox would be good
I'm so sorry about the virus, Carol. But as for sending the story now... Well, my story is scared of viruses so... laugh

this time, I waited till morning!
Hey, you're learning laugh

You know, you could spare me the crazy ideas posting sooner. So I wouldn't spent so much time imagining what will happen.
But then I wouldn't have the fun of reading all your crazy ideas, Andreia thumbsup

Thank you for throwing Claude out the window.
Okay, now in another context, that could really be taken the wrong way (or am I just reading it wrong after spending the entire day today in criminal court wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Originally posted by MLT:
Given my current computer problems [I'm afraid I may have picked up the same virus again - not sure how...], I think that sending to my inbox would be good
I'm so sorry about the virus, Carol. But as for sending the story now... Well, my story is scared of viruses so... laugh

Well, I'm on DH's computer now and it's virus free...

Hmmm... Jimmy sees Lois and Clark kissing [or more] or a picture of one or both of them with Vicky...

So tonight would be good... and tomorrow night... and Thursday night...

Carol

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Well, I'm on DH's computer now and it's virus free...
I don't think that's going to work, Carol. It's already too late. I told my little story about your virus problems, and it's all scared now. I couldn't send it off to you now that it's all scared and everything. It might decide not to give us a happy ending if I did that laugh

Hmmm... Jimmy sees Lois and Clark kissing [or more] or a picture of one or both of them with Vicky...
That might leave Jimmy befudled. But how would that leave you befudled? laugh

ML wave

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Oh I'm sure you'd manage it somehow...

Okay fine - DH's computer has the really good AV software on it so... if that still isn't enough - send it to Beth - she won't let me see it at all...

Carol

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Should I or should I not? Ahh, why not.

Well, that depends. Do you like seeing little birdies and fishies flying around? Because I suspect that is what most people see after getting hit over the head with a 2x4.
Uh, ML, is said 2x4 coated with green-K. Just making sure, because otherwise, um, no birdies and fishies flying around after getting hit.
[Linked Image]
You get the picture wink

Michael, who doesn't mind getting hit instead of Lois smile

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thank you for the explanation! hyper

Columnist
Columnist
send it to Beth - she won't let me see it at all...
I would be fine with this. wink

My computer is completely virus free, so no need to worry there.

A
Columnist
Columnist
A
quote: Thank you for throwing Claude out the window.
Okay, now in another context, that could really be taken the wrong way (or am I just reading it wrong after spending the entire day today in criminal court [Huh] )
I make no apologies. I have no moral misgivings whatsoever about throwing obnoxious fictional characters out of windows. smile However, I can understand looking askance at that statement after spending the day in criminal court! But this is one of the marvelous things about fiction - there are no repercussions...although this line of thinking is beginning to sound like the movie Stranger than Fiction, and I've digressed. Looking forward to tonight's chapter!

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Hmm. We're finally starting to wonder about the altered Lois and Clark. If they were sent to the original timeline, they'd find out that they were married with a beautiful girl, Clark is Superman, and they're just as horny as they were on their wedding night. Do you really think they'll want to come back? Ever?

I'm surprised Claude survived that fall. I guess he fell on his head.

I'm still very puzzled about what Clark did to tick Perry off way back when. That question hasn't been answered yet, and I have a feeling that it's going to be important, given how coy you've been with that information. I am glad, though, that Perry accepted Clark's explanation and apology for the bribery story. It'll make it a little easier for Clark and Lois to work together.

Loved the part about Cat throwing herself into Clark's arms after the bomb didn't go off. How much you want to bet she tries to "thank" him even more enthusiastically later?

Get these people home already! They've already endured more than two seasons of misery!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard