Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Ahhh... Isn't that sweet. Lane and Kent are dating. So... maybe I should just end the story here. After all, I'm sure everything will be fine now. wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Dental hygiene... Riiiiight.

And 3 minutes late posting...

[Really. You think Beth and I - and I'm sure others - weren't hitting refresh at 1159 ET? I know Beth was [well okay - maybe she was waiting for me to and tell her but the concept is there]]

And since you were 3 minutes late, I think the rest of it should end up in my inbox. Yup Yup.

*sigh* Dating is good. Could explain the new apt with easier access for flying non-superheroes.

Am wondering if Clark managed to disappear before Claude saw him, but am not going to go back and reread the last few lines again b/c I feel yucky [yet another reason to send it to my inbox]. And I'm contemplating finishing my book I'm reading tonight so... Okay - checked again anyway. It's possibly possible that Clark got away with his 'quick movements' or whatever.

More tonight would be good. Well, tonight for me is 45 minutes still. So I'll even go with tonight for you which gives you 23 hours and 45 minutes to post the next part.

Come on. You know you wanna...
Carol

Columnist
Columnist
Yes, I was also clicking refresh. *sigh*... you've made an addict out of me.

Didn't really think about Clark zooming off at the end of this chapter until Carol mentioned it. Interesting idea.

And I loved the dating. I didn't really expect it, and it was such a pleasant surprise.

S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
you know, this is insane. you keep up sooo late too often. sigh. it was worth it.

Columnist
Columnist
Very sweet. it was nice to have a chapter without a huge drama to end it. Clark can take Claude.

A
Columnist
Columnist
A
I've been reading from the beginning, and I started to feel bad for just lurking...

But I just wanted to say that, with the exception of Claude, this is definitely one of the nicer chapters to read right before going to bed. I hate angst before bedtime. smile

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
And 3 minutes late posting...
Nag. Nag. Nag. laugh

You think Beth and I - and I'm sure others - weren't hitting refresh at 1159 ET?
Yes, I was also clicking refresh. *sigh*... you've made an addict out of me.
You guys are too much. I love it.

you keep up sooo late too often.
Well, you see, Sarahg, I'm an insomniac and... misery loves company. Welcome to my world. laugh

it was nice to have a chapter without a huge drama to end it.
Glad you enjoyed it. Although... don't count on it in the future - because very soon, things will start to get... interesting. In fact, sometime within this next week, you will start to question everything you thought you knew about this story wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
S
sjp Offline
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by MLT:
<strong> very soon, things will start to get... interesting. In fact, sometime within this next week, you will start to question everything you thought you knew about this story hyper

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Love it, ML. Them dating is just so sweet. Which translates to "ML can't leave them alone like that" laugh

Looking forward to you posting tonight and then Sunday at midnight. (Well, you did spoil us last week so... huh FoLCs are like Pavlov's Dog. We are easily trained in terms of behavior and external stimuli wink )

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Although... don't count on it in the future - because very soon, things will start to get... interesting. In fact, sometime within this next week, you will start to question everything you thought you knew about this story evil
Don't tease! Bring it on!

I definitely agree that you need to post the next part tonight. You've got to slip an extra part in each week so you can be done posting before your mysterious vacation, anyway, right? laugh

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yep, story's over, they live happily ever after.

Ok, whatever, I might have said, "Shut up, they got caught!"

Can't wait to find out what happens next. wink
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Two hours until... Oh wait! One day and two hours until I post chapter 40. Sorry. Didn't mean to confuse anyone. wave

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Nine minutes, ML...

Carol wink

/ducks and runs

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
wave

Top Banana
Top Banana
Yay!!! But as you said,that things are going to become worse... Will we have Mxyzptlk... more importantly, we are coming close to the events which brought the time travel device in the first place (Meet John Doe)... will that have repercussions?

And when are they going to talk about what exactly happened... maybe they never will talk and ... thumbsup thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard