Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
I hope this part is okay. I wish I'd had more time editing. But... well, here it is, such as it is.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
ds is sick [on top of everything else - tummy bug] and he could use some ml fic in my inbox for me to read to him.

wonderful.

more soon.
c

Top Banana
Top Banana
Very interesting!

After all when was the last time Lane was in *serious* trouble with the law (assuming that is what nearly destroyed her life)... 1992, right?

So maybe that's why she was more reluctant about Kent's motivations for rescuing her from the law this time, and more importantly, they might get to talking about the past.. hope so.

Wonderful as always! thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

EDIT:

You know if I didn't know better, I would say Claude is somehow involved in this plot against Lois & Clark. Maybe the main villain (I still think there's a villain other than the time travel device masquerading as a hologram generator) is using Claude.

How old is Vicky? The way Lane was depressed during the period she was supposed to be getting married (Wedding Destroyer episode), I think both Lane and Kent would feel more vibes of "the way things could have been" when Vicky was actually born or some other such milestone... frown

Is there really a way back home? Maybe the title has another meaning... there's no place like home because 'home' no longer exists... clap

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Columnist
Columnist
Great emotions in this chapter. I love the description of Lois as to weary to care.

Thank you for keeping NK so brief.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wonderful as always. But it is said that they didn't get to play while she was a concubine. After all, you did seem to let them play every time they didn't get to in the original timeline.
The last word caught Lois’ attention, causing every muscle in her entire body to go ridged.

“Bride?” she asked, pulling completely out of Kent’s arms. “You’re married?”

“Political marriage,” Kent said hurriedly.
rotflol
And now she's jail breaking with Clark. This could be fun laugh And she's still not relocated. So, did you think about going post season 4 in your story? A simple "yes or no" will do wink

Michael, who just realized that it's still 34 hours and 32 minutes till part 39.

PS: If your computer won't remind you, there are special LnC-fanfic-posting-schedule alarm clocks available in every Tempus-store near you wink

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
S
sjp Offline
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
Is her relocation something to do with her incarceration? She had to move because her apartment was let to someone else?

I'm intrigued about the impact the kryptonite exposure will have on Clark, in terms of what sticky situation they may both get in before his powers return.

This definitely calls for the next part/chapter to be posted early wink

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This is the FOLC alarm prompting in to remind you that is 13 hours and 1 minute till next post and counting... [Linked Image]

Don't worry, we won't let you forget your posting schedule. laugh

Andreia (really looking forward for their escape to Cozy Motel) smile1

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
Columnist
Columnist
Ooo, this looks like so much fun. And only twenty minutes until the next post! dance

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Thanks for the reminder. I'm working on it now.

ML wave

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard