Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
peep

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
sigh

and that's all i have time for with sick kids and all

and not a happy sigh

send it all to me [had to get that in there]

c

Columnist
Columnist
You should hide! First Dan and now Deter, woman are you trying to make us all sick!

I am stil worried about Vicky. She is aging every minute, missing her mommy and daddy.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sigh. You know, I was all ready to throw in some rock star fingers for you posting tonight. Deter totally stomps that celebration. goofy

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap Great part (er chapter), ML. It looks like Lois has finally come to her senses and decided to ditch that weasel of a slime ball wannabe reporter, Kent for someone who is actually willing to bend her to his will.

There is one thing I don't get. The whole Orani jewels gift thingy, wouldn't that have happened either way in season one? Or is this a clue of some sort?

Loved the floating-thing. That was just hilarious. But it also shows what a mismatch they are. Lois never before failed to pick up on Clark's cues.

And since post-hypnotic suggestions seem to work I will have to try something
[Linked Image]
Repeat after me:
I will post at 12 o'clock.
[Linked Image]

Michael, who is not worried but just wants to see more of the happy couple. Lois really deserves someone better than a scumbag like Kent.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
Top Banana
eek Oh God! My only question is... when are you going to post the next part and is this also going to turn into a trilogy or more? eek

eek With Kent out of the picture, Deter's pretty much free to do whatever he wants, and there's no more Vibro Whammy to lurch Lane out of the sick post-hypnotic suggestions. eek

Will it be Perry and Jimmy to the rescue this time? But even if it is that's not going to stop what would happen the night where you left us hanging, or will it? Maybe Kent has those gut feelings and he goes flying straight through those glass walls of Deter's lair. Maybe Lane *is* strong enough to override hypnoism as she claimed in "Illusions of Grandeur." Although she wasn't very successful then either. laugh

Or wait.. I have a horrible thought... the sad sad song in Lane's Regina residence, is that for Deter or Kent? Maybe Lane moves in with Deter, and Kent moves out of this world with Zara and Ching for a number of years (We are in 1995/1996 and we have till 2001)... And when something happens to Deter, she moves to Regina, revamps her lifestyle, punches bags, etc etc... no no can't be... too many loopholes in this scenario.. Besides you can't be so evil... can you? grumble thumbsup dance

Wait, this isn't the week where you're going on a 2-week vacation, are you? :p

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
S
sjp Offline
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
Technically since this chapter/part was posted early, we should be getting the nex part tonight, right? notworthy

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
and not a happy sigh
I don't know what the problem is, Carol. You asked for Lane and Kent togetherness - and, other than making love, how could they be more together than Lane lying on top of Kent? You asked for more smoochies and although I haven't given you that yet, it's obvious I'm heading in that direction. So... what's the problem? wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by MLT:
Thanks for pointing it out. I'll go back and make some changes to it to take out any reference to that incident since it most definitely would have happened in season one.
You're welcome smile

Nope. Next part... Sunday at midnight - or 48 hours after the chapter 36 was posted. Until then... enjoy your weekend.
But... But... *quivering lip* You can't *doooo* that. I can't wait two days to finally be seeing Deter and Lois being together they way they should have been in the show. grumble

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I can't wait two days to finally be seeing Deter and Lois being together they way they should have been in the show
wow...I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit there Michael. ( wink )

The reigning Queen of Cliff Hangers has returned. Bow down notworthy

And ditto on the "great part, blah blah" line.

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!
'The Next Step' By Sue S.

S
sjp Offline
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
Next part... Sunday at midnight - or 48 hours after the chapter 36 was posted. Until then... enjoy your weekend.

mecry

Columnist
Columnist
It's Sunday 4 pm my time, I can't wait for the next part.

Top Banana
Top Banana
While waiting for the next part here's another theory- Maybe somethng does happen between Lane and Max, but later Lane realizes something's amiss / fishy and recruits Clark and his super-senses to find out what...

(just trying to pass the time till the next part).

laugh cool

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Columnist
Columnist
Deter creeped me out more Lex. I hope our visit with Deter is very short.

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Next part is coming right up (I hope). My computer is running really slowly tonight so it might take a few minutes. But it's coming. I promise.

ML wave

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard