Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Did I confuse everyone by starting to post chapters? laugh

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Um... nope.

But the first thing I said to Beth tonight was 52 minutes! [after I waved of course]

I don't want to say... disappointing b/c that's not right, but there's not any Lane/Kent together, forbidden smoochies or anything like that in this one frown . Uneventful? Smoochieless?

You should send it all to me so that I can find other chapters that are smoochieless [Lane and Kent not Lois and Clark] and help you find a way to put one or two in there.

Also a good way to skip over the argh. Wasn't sure how you'd actually work that in. Lex as messiah? *shudder*

Okay - more now. Today. Well, today for you, tomorrow for me.

Every day.
Every day.
Every day.

Carol

Edit: And the New Kryptonians are going to be coming soon and Clark isn't married [unless Linda's going to fill that role for him *shudder*] so is there anything to hold him on earth?

Columnist
Columnist
Well, today for you, tomorrow for me.
Anyone else singing the Rent tune in their heads? No? Okay, just me then.

Looking forward to seeing Lane and Kent partnering up in the next chapter. They are going to do that, right? Pretty please?

Columnist
Columnist
I have to say I am loving this fic. It is wonderful but I am worried about how long they have been lost in this reality.

How long have they been out of their reality?

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap

And it´s now their third day. First night in Smallville, second on Regina.

More later,
Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
but there's not any Lane/Kent together, forbidden smoochies or anything like that in this one frown
What makes you think there will be anymore Lane/Kent together, forbidden smoochies? Didn't you read this:

Problem was the only one who could answer that question for me was the one man I was determined never to talk to again.
So... maybe that's it for the smoochies wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Loved the chapter. Lex has found his calling wink

It just occurred to me that we probably won't have the New Krypton arc since how are they going to know who Kal El is since there's no-one with the S-symbol flying around. Good riddance.. or..

Anyways, how did Lois get the Medenhall and Vibro Whammy stories? Did she still lose her memory or maybe she just has a source on the inside - Dr. Deter... is that who she's going to smooch? Or is Dan back? /me shudders.

I think Lane and Kent would have more "hit and runs" because there are more notes in Clark's secret compartment to be explained, right?

Awaiting next part ...

smile1

EDIT --
Wait a minute you said smoochies between someone and someone. It does not have to be Lane or Kent does it? After all Linda King's out on a hot date. Linda and Carpenter? Linda and Claude? That would be weird. laugh

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by MLT:
Anyway, I am considering posting tomorrow night. (Now, note, I only said 'considering') After all we've got to get to those possible 'smoochies' between... someone and someone (extra points for anyone correctly guessing who the someones are laugh )
Just to be on the safe side here. You posted at midnight your time, right? And then two hours later before you headed for a good night's sleep. So even if it was technically already the 25th, you still didn't count it as the next day. So when you said *tomorrow night* you actually meant 12am on the 26th, right? 24 hours since your last post.

Edit:

Smoochies: Hm, L&C, Lane and Kent, L&D, C&M, Linda and Carpenter, Clark and Zara, ... I think I'll go with L&K, though huh They're always a fairly safe bet, as long as they are together somewhere private.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Yeah, I meant tonight or... well, it will be 12:01 so I guess technically, that's tomorrow (I should have chosen twelve noon because at least I know what day that is laugh ).

ML wave

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap Great to know. Midnight, 24/48 hour posting intervals and a 12-hour clock. Sure makes things complicated laugh

Now I will just have to figure out whether or not to set my alarm clock for six in the morning (my time), read part (uh, chapter blush ) 36 and turn back around for more sleep laugh Talk about addicted but when you can read that stuff without having to get up, it sure offers interesting choices between turning around for more sleep immediately or spending half an hour reading before going back to sleep huh

Michael

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Well, Michael, I've got an absolutely fabulous cliff hanger on this one so... I'd advise you not to get up at six a.m. to read it. After all, it might drive you nuts and then you might find yourself writing me poison pen letters and... well, so much for sleep laugh

ML wave

S
sjp Offline
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
I've got an absolutely fabulous cliff hanger on this one so...
Not another one?? eek I think I'm going to develop a nervous twitch or something! I just wish I had the will power to stop reading until it is posted in full wallbash

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, Michael, I've got an absolutely fabulous cliff hanger on this one so...
I can't help myself but to say this:

Repeat after me:
I will post at 12 o'clock.

Sorry, ML, but advertising cliffhangers like that can be dangerous around here laugh help

Michael

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
One hour and thirty minutes until Chapter 36.

ML wave

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard