Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
You know, I'm sort of starting to like this posting at midnight E.S.T. thing. laugh

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Well, only if you post at midnight EST tomorrow too...

Seriously. Or send me the rest. I even added more words to the 'drat I missed a word there' pile and more amenities to the word resort - where words go until they're needed [which in the case of some like 'misunderestimated' is sort of like retirement]. Golf course, spa, sauna, hot tub, honeymoon suites for words that are so inclined [you know... contractions...].

And I'm still not feeling 100%... Am sending all the kids to daycare all day. So I'll have plenty of time to help you edit it...

So, 'Ultrawoman' doesn't exist because Superman doesn't. And we got SO close to figuring out what happened. And is Clark going to tell her he can fly? I'm guessing no, which means Lois won't tell him what happened to her. Love that she kept seeing Jimmy [hehe] and that she automatically 'took Clark's shirt off' so to speak.

So, more at midnight Central Time, and Mountain Time and Pacific Time and whatever you call time zones that only exist in the middle of the ocean...

Carol

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
ML, did I ever tell you that I love Ultra-Lois sories?

This is soooo good.

And how you´re making him spill his guts be a bad thing when they talk about ´92.

More later when I´m in front of a real computer and not on my PDA on the train to work

Michael

PS: Midnight EST soon becomes my favorite hour of the day.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
L
Blogger
Blogger
L
I liked how you let us know that it was 2 mins till the next part...so approx how long till the next part is posted?

And when do we get to find out the horrible thing that Lois thinks Clark has done in the past? I have no idea what he could have done to Lois' mother.

And do we get to see them have superhot...you know what love

More soon please!

Little T

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
I can see it now:

Clark laughs uncomfortably. "Fly? Uh, do you see wings?"

Lois glares, setting him on fire [on purpose]. "Does that hurt?"

"Uh, ow?"

"And can you do things with your eyes too?"

"Uh Like what?"

She glances down. "Nice boxers. Black with red hearts. Trying to get over the fear of intimacy with Mayson are we?"

[yeah, i spent the time before i went to sleep thinking about this...]

Top Banana
Top Banana
C'mon Kent, take a leap of faith, be truthful.. although if he does that Lane would have a hard time believing it wasn't him in 1992. On the other hand, it seems that Lane might already have guessed somethings and it won't matter whether Kent admits or not, Basically whatever he says, it's almost impossible for them to resolve the past satisfactorily... grumble laugh thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
help help help

S
sjp Offline
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
I've actually tried to stop reading this until all the parts are available...needless to say I fail every single time :rolleyes:

I can't really see Clark openly admitting to having super powers, unless he starts to feel guilty then decides to come clean.

When will the next part be up??? help

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Midnight EST soon becomes my favorite hour of the day
laugh

Clark laughs uncomfortably. "Fly? Uh, do you see wings?"

Lois glares, setting him on fire [on purpose]. "Does that hurt?"

"Uh, ow?"

"And can you do things with your eyes too?"

"Uh Like what?"

She glances down. "Nice boxers. Black with red hearts. Trying to get over the fear of intimacy with Mayson are we?"
Hey! How did you find this section? Have you been snooping into my computer? laugh

just another part doesn't answer the questions it just dumps more questions on the stack
If you think you have questions now... just wait. wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I honestly don't know how you guys do it. I quit reading stories in parts years ago. I could never stand the tension
I don't know how I do it either. I almost never read wip's (or even completed stories being posted chapter by chapter), but every once in awhile one story will catch my eye and suck me in. The fact that I have three of those such stories going on right now does not bode well for me. Drives me a little crazy dizzy (But, of course, I love all those fics and can't seem to quit them now...)

Columnist
Columnist
Clark can't let her wonder what is happening to her, he has to fess up to his unique skills.

Can't wait to see how you are going to change Lois back to her normal abilities.

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Originally posted by MLT:
Midnight EST soon becomes my favorite hour of the day
laugh

Well, according to my calculations, 29 hours and 35 minutes (of course, I was never very good at math so it could be longer) wave
No no no.

You have 4 hours and 53 minutes. You're off by a whole day.

Carol

Columnist
Columnist
So Mayson isn't dead. Oh well. This was a lot of fun and I can't wait to see how Clark's going to react to this. I want him to come clean to Lois, but I'm just not sure if that's going to happen yet.

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
And it's past midnight now so... you can post anytime...

Or send it to me...
Carol

Columnist
Columnist
Well, I stayed up way past midnight here and no post. Off to bed maybe time zones are the problem...

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Hey, guys, it's midnight tonight - every OTHER day, remember? laugh

ML wave

Top Banana
Top Banana
You know if you remove the other, the sentence is so short and sweet wink

smile

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
S
sjp Offline
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
I have to agree, plus it's much better having something to look forward to every day, rather than every other day wink

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Told ya that I'll be back laugh

“So I take it you decided that then wasn’t the time to break up with her?” Lois asked.
:rolleyes:
Clark awoke the next morning to the sound of his name, spoken softly by a woman.

“Lane,” he whispered, opening his eyes.

“Clark?”

Mayson. Right.
hmmm
“I know you like me, Clark. We have a good time together. But other than that... I don’t think you even see me as a girlfriend... let alone anything else.”

Clark looked down at his hands.

She reached out to gently play with his hair. “I guess what I’m saying is that I deserve better.”
laugh So how many parts was that, ML? 6 or something I think...

That small amount of electricity from the lightning strike must have scrambled her brain or something. The noise, the weird sensation of images fading in and out.
Ooops. Somebody got powers. Somebody got powers hyper

except... everything seemed to be in the wrong places. The pictures on the wall were too low.

She sat up in bed and then yelped when her head hit something. Hard - although she couldn’t really say it had hurt. She looked up and then gasped when she realized she’d hit her head on the ceiling. With a crash, she dropped back to the bed.
rotflol

“Oh, right. Well, I must have reached over and hit the snooze button because...”

“...you pulverized your alarm clock.” It wasn’t a question.

She shrugged. “I didn’t realize it at the time, but... yeah
cool

When Kent answered, for some reason her vision flickered and she found herself staring at a wide expanse of male chest - a very tantalizing male chest. And unlike when she’d seen her landlord and Jimmy without clothes, this experience had a very different effect on her. She blinked and Kent was again clothed. She fought her immediate impulse to make his clothing disappear again.
thud This is so good, ML.

She studied him for a long moment. Maybe he just needed a little push in the appropriate direction. “Well, not unless you can fly,” she said.

“What?”

“Unless you can...” She made a wavy motion with her hands. “...you know... fly.”
9 hours, 20 minutes and counting. And I'm still betting my money on '92, Lois getting arrested for the Starlabs gig.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Columnist
Columnist
Okay so ML are you saying if I stay up until midnight tonight I will be rewarded?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard