Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Don’t you hate that? You get all psyched up to watch an episode of a show and... you get to the end only to discover that it’s a two-parter. Let’s just hope it doesn’t turn out to be a trilogy laugh

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Columnist
Columnist
So... what did happen when they went back to the cabin?

Can't you get Dan and Mayson together? They could be male and female snake in the grass.

Ready for another chapter! hyper

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ugh, that 'one minute to go' phrase turned me into a story-stalker. goofy

Great part.
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
L
Blogger
Blogger
L
Ohhh I really loved this part.

Especially the parts when they give into the pull and gaze at each other...pure torture!
“I like the new haircut.”

Kent’s softly spoken words caused Lois’ eyes to finally connect with his.

And time froze.
I can't wait to find out what will happen with the sleeping arrangements! Hoping to find that Lois and Clark both sneak out of their cabins, bump into each other under a tree and start K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

So relieved you posted this part...now time to harrass you for more!!! wildguy

More soon please ML.

Little T

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally posted by cp33:
So... what did happen when they went back to the cabin?
Are you kidding? I bet Clark figured out that Lois had to be following a story lead. With him already thinking about the cult like behavior and knowing Lois Lane it's not a very big leap.

I can picture him grilling Mayson for everything she knows about this group and avoiding the whole subject of sex.
============
MLT,

Wonderful part! I love the way you have Lois and Clark so in sync without being together. Delightful.

This would be a good time to kill off Mayson. We know she needs to die because Clark will have a hard time resetting the timeline if it means killing her.

I'm sure for his daughter's sake he would do it even knowing Mayson will die, but it would haunt him. So please kill off Mayson soon.

Framework4
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Yeesh. Go to bed early ONE night...

Okay so I feel like crap and that's why I went to bed early but still... Like 45 more minutes and I would have been able to read this last night. But then I would have stayed up trying to figure out what happens next.

You know what would make me feel better though? The whole rest of it in my inbox. Really. That would make me feel A LOT better. Honest. I'm even skipping work today b/c I feel so yucky and my new books aren't here yet [and I'm not sure I can concentrate on writing...] so ML fic in the very nice ML FIC section of my inbox would really cheer me up.

Somehow I get the feeling Dan may either end up with a dark eye or walking funny for a while. And Clark might do the same if he wasn't invulnerable.

So if you STILL refuse to send me the file, you could post this morning as a get well present. Honest. It would make me feel better.

Carol

Edit: I think Clark's going to get read the riot act over the hair comment. And yes, I am persistent wink .

S
sjp Offline
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
This really isn't good for my nerves! Patience is a virtue I do not seem to possess. I think we need the next part like now!! wink

Top Banana
Top Banana
Loved it!

You know the fortune cookie wasn't very specific. For example it didn't say with whom Kent would take the pleasant and successful journey... in bed laugh

Impatiently awaiting next part, I just hope Lane and Kent can ditch Dan and Mayson for the night or forever... wink

I was just thinking that the biggest consequence of this reality is no Superman and no descendants (Vicky)... which points to just one Utopia hating villain.. besides it was his time travel device which wreaked this havoc...

I mean even IF Lois and Clark figure out what or rather when it went all wrong, would they be able to fix it at all? /me wonders...

Anyways, more important thing is... next part next part next part

thumbsup thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
ML, your posting time was perfect. Just in time for breakfast smile

Love your Just Say Noah. And it's so great to know that Mayson is going to get some during their weekend. And Clark is going to make big steps with Lois too clap Mayson & Dan and Lois & Clark are just the cutest couples, don't you agree?

So I guess there won't be up tomorrow same time, right? So Saturday, then? Or else I'm going to introduce you to my little pointy tipped friends. smile

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Okay - it's been over 48 hours...

Carol

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Oh! Sorry! Sorry! I got busy doing other things - and then I got the 'ding' from my email saying that someone had posted and... I'll get right on it.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
You better wink .

Or just send it all to me... and then you won't have to worry about me nagging you for it.

Carol [who wonders how you get an email ding]

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
When you start a thread, assuming the site has your email address, you're given an option of getting email notification if someone posts. Just click the little box beside it and... presto, you get an email. It's really handy if you ask a question (or if you get busy doing something else and need someone to remind you that you're late posting laugh ). That way you don't have to keep checking the site.

ML wave

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard