Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
Ever since you found me, I’ve been trying to get along somehow. It isn’t easy to make you believe I know everything about my past when I don’t.”
Hmm, he told her.

And Lois took it fairly well.
Inwardly, she hoped that Clark would come up with another excuse, something that didn’t sound like the weak storyline of an action movie.
IIRC this story is set PRIOR to Lois losing her own memory. But she has been through this before, with Clark in season one.

Henderson took it and studied the fingerprints that were printed on it. One belonged to the weapon; the other was taken from the archive. They were indeed identical. The specific lines were marked to make it easier to compare the two finger prints. Slowly, he nodded and his attention wandered to the name next to the print that had been in the archive. Henderson gasped.
None of the regular core of bad guys would be so stupid so the prints must belong to Clark.

“You need to see that, or you won’t believe it!” he exclaimed breathlessly....The excited viewers started murmuring and soon there was a heated discussion going on.
Can't be bad or there would be looks of concern or horror or so forth.

Hmm,

Framework4
Top Banana
Top Banana
None of the regular core of bad guys would be so stupid so the prints must belong to Clark.
Well, why would Clark's prints be in the MPD or FBI database? But how about Luthor? Or Superman's prints?

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Great update.

As for the shooter and the action:

The prints are Clark's and the action is a SWAT-team encircling the Daily Planet building.

Looking forward to part 8.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
“We've found fingerprints that match those we found on the weapon Superman was sh...” the sergeant's voice broke again and he held out the paper.

Henderson took it and studied the fingerprints that were printed on it. One belonged to the weapon; the other was taken from the archive. They were indeed identical. The specific lines were marked to make it easier to compare the two finger prints. Slowly, he nodded and his attention wandered to the name next to the print that had been in the archive. Henderson gasped.
This can't be good!!!

t left a message at the bulletin board.” She lifted the paper and pointed at his signature. Snorting, she continued. “*Seakay!* What did you think?”

“I wasn't aware that…” Clark murmured hesitantly, still not sure what it actually was that had given him away. His name on a sheet of paper seemed innocent enough. Or wasn't that his name?

Lois fought for her composure. “You weren't aware that what?” Lois asked impatiently. “That *Seakay* isn't your name?”
Clark seemed very ready to accept that his name was Seakay. I must point out, however, that as a reporter he should be aware that this name could probably be spelled many different ways. How about Seekay? Or Ceekay? Even Ceakae? Or... (I'm just saying that Clark took a chance when he decided to spell a name he thought was his own when he didn't remember it.)

“You… what?” Lois asked incredulously and her voice cracked. “Kent, I'm not in the mood for hearing one of your lame excuses.”

“It's not an excuse, Lois.
Lois calls Clark "Kent", but he doesn't react. Maybe he should. Up until that moment, he didn't know what his last name was.

Clark moaned like a hurt animal.
Oh, poor Clark! How that short sentence got to me. And he is so desperate, so helpless, because he has hurt Lois and doesn't know how to make things right with her again.

Lois had her eyes closed, savoring the passion of a man who had been about to lose her. In his kiss lay gratefulness and adoration and the shy moves of his tongue were testament to his fear and her power. However helpless Lois had felt as she had realized that Clark had been keeping something important from her, it slightly scared her now to sense the remnants of panic that had coursed through Clark. Every gently stroke of his tongue seemed to plead with her to forgive him and Lois knew that there wasn't much she could do to resist him, even if she had wanted to do that.
This paragraph is just lovely, as it describes the language that Clark's tongue speaks when he is kissing Lois.

And then the axe is about to fall! Who has left his prints on the weapon that killed Superman? Is it Clark??? eek eek eek

Come back soon with more!

Ann

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I'm convinced that the prints belong to Superman. It appears as if he died by his own hand. Just a guess.

Elisabeth

Columnist
Columnist
does Clark have fingerprints on record anywhere? Does Superman? Is it the SWAT team? come back with the answers.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard