Ever since you found me, I’ve been trying to get along somehow. It isn’t easy to make you believe I know everything about my past when I don’t.”
Hmm, he told her.

And Lois took it fairly well.
Inwardly, she hoped that Clark would come up with another excuse, something that didn’t sound like the weak storyline of an action movie.
IIRC this story is set PRIOR to Lois losing her own memory. But she has been through this before, with Clark in season one.

Henderson took it and studied the fingerprints that were printed on it. One belonged to the weapon; the other was taken from the archive. They were indeed identical. The specific lines were marked to make it easier to compare the two finger prints. Slowly, he nodded and his attention wandered to the name next to the print that had been in the archive. Henderson gasped.
None of the regular core of bad guys would be so stupid so the prints must belong to Clark.

“You need to see that, or you won’t believe it!” he exclaimed breathlessly....The excited viewers started murmuring and soon there was a heated discussion going on.
Can't be bad or there would be looks of concern or horror or so forth.

Hmm,

Framework4