Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Well, that's nice. They both have a new playmate wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
you are evil. there is no other word for it. Aside from Lex, my least favorite people are Mayson and Dan....so, how long do you think this story will go? I just checked out some of your other stuff on the archive and am loving it!

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
/peers at inbox, spam folder, special ML FIC folder... nothing

You still haven't sent this to me frown . I could really use a pick me up you know. And my AV software is all up to date and everything... *pout*

Loved it - want to know what Clark did to Ellen - and why neither of them mentioned it after he did.

And - Mayson and Dan? Ew!!! Will have to tell Anna [Great Defender of All that is Daniel] about this.

More tonight would be good. Or just send me the whole thing wink .

Carol

Columnist
Columnist
Mayson and Dan, please not in the same chapter.

Can't wait for more!

Columnist
Columnist

Can't wait for more!

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I wonder if whatever Clark "did" to Ellen Lane has to do with whatever happened before they "met"?

And I don't see how they can resolve their situation, given the circumstances. But on the other hand, I don't know if they really do. I mean their supposed "affair" on Regina drive doesn't mean their a "secret couple." It's a lot more likely that they just end up having sex every now and then - like what's happened so far. But, Lois at least would not be willing to have a relationship with him, even in secret.

This is probably why his parents don't know who she is. Although I'm still confused he didn't mention her back at the beginning.

Keep it coming.

Sara

S
sjp Offline
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
I just hope they do eventually end up together! I'm starting to ge nervous!

Only one complaint though, this part wasn't long enough. We definitely need part 28 up tonight wink

Columnist
Columnist
Ack! Well, I have to say this wasn't exactly a surprise, but I'm still nervous about the outcome. I'm wondering if Lois ends up finding out Clark's big secret in this reality or not. Will be interesting to see.

I can't wait for the next part!

Columnist
Columnist
Hi ML,

I'm catching up on this story after my trip, and I have only one thing to say ... Oh, no! Not Mayson and Dan! And the word 'seriously' attached to both. mad

I'm repeating the words ... ML likes to fix the toys before she puts them back in the toy box.

Please, please, don't let me down this time. wink

Oh, and btw, hasn't Lois thought of talking to Jimmy, or maybe her mother, about what happened between her and Clark? I mean, a clever reporter like Lois should be able to think of someway to get either one to open up and talk about the past.

Just a thought, to take my mind of Mayson and Dan. smile

Yours Jenni

Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow!!! Been away for a while. Moving from one country to another equals zero fan fiction time for days together frown Anyways, I'm finally sort of settled now and am catching up slowly but steadily on this and other stories.

Loved the story so far. Just wondering if Lois/Dan and Clark/Mayson will break up after the events of Whine Whine Whine, or will the unwanted pairs (L&D, C&M) reach the proposal stage plus what exactly does seriously dating involve and more importantly how long does it last.

Very very intriguing but I'm leaning towards there being a villain (like Tempus) being more directly involved besides just the time travel device messing up, just speculating...

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

(I don't know if it makes sense but me being ahead of your time zone now seems to me like I've to wait longer for the next part :p )

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
ML, I'm still not worried. You're going to hit season 3 in a few parts and we both know that Mayson was only hired for 4 episodes and Dan for what 4-6?. So they won't last laugh

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Can we fast forward to the part where Lois and Clark dump Scardino and Mayson and get back together? Pleeease? grumble It's all wrong! /me thinks you should post next part and fix this mess now! wildguy wildguy wildguy

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
so, how long do you think this story will go? I just checked out some of your other stuff on the archive and am loving it!
Thank you. I'm thrilled that you're enjoying my other stories. As for how long this story will go on... Well, if you're reading other stories, you'll realize that I don't exactly write short stories. And this is the longest story I've ever written so... laugh

peers at inbox, spam folder, special ML FIC folder... nothing
You have a special ML FIC folder? Ahhh... I'm touched. Well, if that's the case, I want to make sure you only get the best to put in it and since this story still isn't edited... laugh

Something tells me you're going to absolutely LOVE the next chapter, cp33 wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by MLT:
Something tells me you're going to absolutely LOVE the next chapter, cp33 evil
That sounds perfect ML. Are Lois & Dan and Mayson & Clark going on a double date and ending up taking the other's date home afterwards? Are Mayson & Dan going to live happily ever after. Oh I hope so, they're sooo cute together.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard