Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
I know you guys were all hoping for a big dose of Mayson in this part. Don't worry. It's coming. We just need to introduce... someone else into the mix first laugh .

Oh... and... oops. Didn't mean to have Lois come back for seconds. But she just sort of... did it anyway. blush

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
S
sjp Offline
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
I for one certainly wasn't hoping for lots of Mayson, and was more than pleased to see Lois back for seconds! Sensible girl clap

I somehow sense she'll lose the plot again though. wallbash

I think we definitely need part 27 tomorrow...at the latest laugh

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
grumble

Okay, so maybe last time was understandable. After all, he’d been injured and... it had just happened. No warning. No time to prepare. But coming over here last night... No, she couldn’t claim innocence this time. She’d been in his arms the moment he’d opened the door. He hadn’t stood a chance.
Oh, hyper

“Wait a minute,” Clark cut in. “Doesn’t that sound an awful lot like...”

“...what happened between us last night,” Lois concluded.
shock

And I really so didn't see seconds coming. And Lois will so freak now. And come back for thirds. When will she and Mayson have it off. And I am so right about their hidden lovenest in Regina.

Oh, did I already mention I loved this part?

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
I read this this AM but didn't have time to comment [and still don't have my computer up and running, so if you want to send me the whole file out of sympathy - you still can].

Loved it. Was glad to see Lois turn to Clark when she needed a friend. Wonder what's going to happen now.

But Clark said before that this was when he *started* to date Mayson - which implies at least a couple of dates. I suppose it's possible that he 'uses' Mayson as a rebound thing - not to sleep with or anything like that but to make Lois jealous. Dancing with Mayson at a shindig but looking sadly at Lois while she's with Perry or [gag] Dan so Lois doesn't think he's a player or something. Is that nice to Mayson? No, but he's got a broken heart so... wink

Yes, this evening would be good. Or tomorrow I suppose but no later than that.

Carol

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes, this evening would be good. Or tomorrow I suppose but no later than that.
Concur. You know, it was way easier being AFK all the time and coming back to a 10-part marathon with no cliff-hangers. goofy

Great part wink
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hello again. I'm still enjoying it.

I would assume the other person who needs to join would be Dan, but since he doesn't show up in Canon until Mayson dies, does that mean he shows up earlier, or she doesn't die?

Not that it really matters. Just curious.

And I think that the others are right about them having an affair at Regina. But I wonder why they didn't get any real memories when they were there before?

Sara

Columnist
Columnist
“Wait a minute,” Clark cut in. “Doesn’t that sound an awful lot like...”

“...what happened between us last night,” Lois concluded. “How is that possible? We hadn’t even remembered this incident at the time?”
What is happening to their memories?

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I know you guys were all hoping for a big dose of Mayson in this part.
Nope. Not me. I want to thank you for keeping her away. Or almost. :rolleyes:

We just need to introduce... someone else into the mix first.
NOOOOOOOOO! eek

Oh... and... oops. Didn't mean to have Lois come back for seconds. But she just sort of... did it anyway.
And I'm glad she did it. She was back for seconds, but it was very worthy. wink

she found herself knocking on the door of his apartment.

Lois woke before the sun the next morning and glanced over at the man lying next to her in bed. What had she done?
Hey... not fair! Come back and substitute those asterisks for some action. I know this isn't the nfic forum, but you don't need to cut off all the fun. grumble

Hurry up with next part. wildguy And lots of Lois & Clark action, please!

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
I for one certainly wasn't hoping for lots of Mayson
No? Huh. I thought that was the whole point of this story - to see if Clark and Mayson would get together wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Originally posted by MLT:

still don't have my computer up and running, so if you want to send me the whole file out of sympathy - you still can
Well, I would, but... Well, what if a virus attached itself to the story and caused even more problems for your computer? Then I'd feel really awful.

Oh, I'm quite willing to take the risk and my AV is all updated and everything so... Heck, I could DL it at work [no, I wouldn't get in trouble at all] and they'd scan it.

Carol

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard