Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
So here it is. Happy Belated St. George's Day and every other holiday that anyone else celebrates anywhere in the world.

Hope you enjoy.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Well, since it was late for George's Day you owe us an extra one.

Or at least the whole thing in my inbox and then I can help you edit it.

Yeah, that's it.

And of course Clark is going to date Mayson. He just had the most amazing night with the woman of his dreams and she said it can't happen so there's an attractive woman who's interested in him and no Sman to keep them apart so... Is Dan going to come in too? *shudder *

More. Now would be good.

Carol

S
sjp Offline
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
Don't forget the Queen's birthday. One wouldn't want to upset Her Majesty, would one? goofy

Ugh if Mayson's back on the scene does that mean Scardino will follow? wallbash

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
ML, do you know what's he most evil cliffhanger? The non-cliffhanger. You do so many cliffhangers that end up being harmless, that when the real stuff hits the fan, yo don't even really believe it's going to happen. I mean, after you comment in FDK24 about your liking this part, I thought, it's going to happen, nah, surely not. And then razz Better they rush to cool off in each others arms before going on the next date.

And when will Lois move into her new super-lovenest? Somewhere around ATAI...WHALTA, right? Right? So in like part 30, right? Right? hyper

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
S
sjp Offline
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
Oh go on! make them have an illicit affair! laugh

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
LnC are much more forward in this altered timeline than they are in ours, i.e. getting naked in PML, getting down to business in Metallo. I guess, it's because their tension spikes instead of simmers the whole time, right?
So many questions I don't answer for fear of confirming or denying a theory. But this one I will. ('Cause I've thought about it a lot.)

I figure there are a number of factors at work here.

1. In PML, this Clark didn't know Lois well enough to realize that she wasn't acting like herself. But once some of those lines have been crossed, it's hard to go back.

2. This time, there are no concerns about ruining their friendship by moving too fast.

3. This time, there is no Superman to distract Lois.

4. This time, this is really all they had with each other.

And then, add to that the reason you gave. I figured it was reasonable to believe that they might... well, you know. You read it. blush

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Can we please have Lois make the connection between Clark's rapid healing and his refusal to go to the hospital?

No hospital visit, no detailed records, no one notices his rapid healing.

Perhaps she could think the classic line about him being cut up in a lab somewhere.

She still believed he was the one who had set her up. He’d tried, for months afterwards, to find a way to clear his name. He hadn’t even been in Metropolis at the time. He’d tried to tell her that, but she had refused to listen.
jawdrop
So now we can have it come out. The ultimate nasty underhanded evil thing Perry and Lois and everyone else thinks Clark did, the thing that MLT directly said would explain Perry's poor behavior, is something Clark didn't do.

Clearly Claude did it.

Pity I was hoping it was something that ONLY looked bad because he could not admit to being a Superman.

Framework4
Columnist
Columnist
Well, I sort of expected Clark to start dating Mayson. Does that mean she's still alive in this timeline? I still don't think it will go very far between the two of them, but it will be interesting to see what happens.

Columnist
Columnist
Ick, Clark is going to date Mayson. Please tell me this is not going to be a long term relationship.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ugh, count me in the anti-Mayson camp, but no truly good story comes out unscathed from one or the other (*chuckle* wishful thinking that it's not both).

She still believed he was the one who had set her up. He’d tried, for months afterwards, to find a way to clear his name. He hadn’t even been in Metropolis at the time. He’d tried to tell her that, but she had refused to listen.
And hmmm. But something tells me at 4 in the morning that they'll probably have to have it all out in the open at some point. You can't avoid the aftermath of hopping into bed with someone forever.

And I wonder what in the world Lois is going to think about Clark's fling with the DA. :p

Great part! (And so were the other 9 I just read.)
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Features Writer
Features Writer
I had half expected for Clark to start dating Mayson in this reality soon after they'd met, when she'd been throwing herself at him and all. And Lois had already made it abundantly clear that there could be nothing between them.

So then when he and Lois ended up together during the Metallo incident, I was surprised - and very pleased. But of course that couldn't last, and suddenly Mayson is thrown back into the mix, big-time. Didn't see that one coming. wallbash

Awesome story, ML. I may not be commenting much, but I'm loving every word. (Well, if Clark ends up in bed with Mayson, I won't be loving those words...)

You know what I mean. wink

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
ML - as sympathy for my computer problems - since I know you can relate - I think that 3 or even 4 parts are in order for today smile .

Or just send the whole file to my inbox wink .
Carol

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Ugh if Mayson's back on the scene does that mean Scardino will follow?
Not worried. Just a fling.
I still don't think it will go very far between the two of them
Ick, Clark is going to date Mayson. Please tell me this is not going to be a long term relationship
(*chuckle* wishful thinking that it's not both
suddenly Mayson is thrown back into the mix, big-time.
laugh

ML wave

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard