Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I know the A-plot wasn't all that much, but it was more of your run of the mill Lois-hostage-crisis-thingy huh I hope nobody had expected for Lois to get shot in here.

Part 15 / TOC

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
No I didn't expect her to be shot. I am looking forward to their next conversation. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Columnist
Columnist
I loved Lois as a hostage. laugh And any situation where Lois and Mayson are stuck together is bound to be interesting.

I did think that Lois' threat was a bit of a low blow. It'll be interesting to see how the next scene plays out.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Laura. Great to see you FDK in the gfic-board, too smile

Beth, thanks on the hostage remarks. It was certainly fun putting her and her Lois-spunk in there. And you're so right on her not playing fair.

As for the next scene: There are only two options: A: Clark ignores her and her threat. B: Clark gets angry

Thanks for the FDK, guys. I'm loving it, Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I hope he gets so angry and threatened he freezes the little rapist's butt in a way that most will just assume she croaked of a heart attack.

That or change into Clark quickly and go to Mayson and have Ms. Lane quickly arrested for rape and drugging.

You say I'm a witch like it's a bad thing
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Juliet smile I promise Clark will do one of the things you've listed wink

Michael

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Well I have a wish too:

I want Clark to listen to Lois for a change!

Very, good part, I was sorry I had to wait for so long until finally reading it!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi dede! Thanks for leaving FDK. As for your wish. Well as you might no, there is active and there is passive listening laugh

Part 16 has a scene I'm currently checking in regards to PG-13fying it. Sorry for the delay guys smile

Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard