Lois & Clark Forums
I know the A-plot wasn't all that much, but it was more of your run of the mill Lois-hostage-crisis-thingy huh I hope nobody had expected for Lois to get shot in here.

Part 15 / TOC

Michael
No I didn't expect her to be shot. I am looking forward to their next conversation. Laura
I loved Lois as a hostage. laugh And any situation where Lois and Mayson are stuck together is bound to be interesting.

I did think that Lois' threat was a bit of a low blow. It'll be interesting to see how the next scene plays out.
Hi Laura. Great to see you FDK in the gfic-board, too smile

Beth, thanks on the hostage remarks. It was certainly fun putting her and her Lois-spunk in there. And you're so right on her not playing fair.

As for the next scene: There are only two options: A: Clark ignores her and her threat. B: Clark gets angry

Thanks for the FDK, guys. I'm loving it, Michael
I hope he gets so angry and threatened he freezes the little rapist's butt in a way that most will just assume she croaked of a heart attack.

That or change into Clark quickly and go to Mayson and have Ms. Lane quickly arrested for rape and drugging.
Hi Juliet smile I promise Clark will do one of the things you've listed wink

Michael
Well I have a wish too:

I want Clark to listen to Lois for a change!

Very, good part, I was sorry I had to wait for so long until finally reading it!
Hi dede! Thanks for leaving FDK. As for your wish. Well as you might no, there is active and there is passive listening laugh

Part 16 has a scene I'm currently checking in regards to PG-13fying it. Sorry for the delay guys smile

Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards