Next Thread
Print Thread
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi

Unlike my fans on the dark side, you guy's probably aren't so eagerly awaiting the making-up of Lois and Clark, so I don't have all that much of a bad conscience in torturing them. I hope you liked it smile

Part 12 / TOC

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Well, it's definitely hit the fan.

I'm still not sure how you can get them back together without Clark being a total doormat.

Tara

Rose: You're NOT keeping the horse!
Doctor Who: I let you keep Mickey, now lets go!
Doctor Who, The Girl in the Fireplace
Columnist
Columnist
So glad to see Lois own up to her actions. I can't wait to see how you're going to manage to bring them together again.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Tara, yeah it has. As for the getting them back together, I'm 100% with you there in looking for a good way to do it. Well, actually, I do. I just have to find a away to make it look good for both the nfic and the gfic versions wink

Beth, what can I say. I'm glad you like it smile . At some point the truth has to come out for them to heal.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Good. I hope Clark has Mayson arrest and prosecute Lois to the fullest extend of the law. Meaning several years in prison.

Of course afterwards Lois will become so bitter that she'll decide to reveal Clark as Superman anyways, giving all involved a very unhappy ending.

You say I'm a witch like it's a bad thing
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Juilet, that was a good one smile but I will show you guys what Clark is going to discuss with Mayson in next part or so.

Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard