Lois & Clark Forums
Hi

Unlike my fans on the dark side, you guy's probably aren't so eagerly awaiting the making-up of Lois and Clark, so I don't have all that much of a bad conscience in torturing them. I hope you liked it smile

Part 12 / TOC

Michael
Well, it's definitely hit the fan.

I'm still not sure how you can get them back together without Clark being a total doormat.

Tara
So glad to see Lois own up to her actions. I can't wait to see how you're going to manage to bring them together again.
Tara, yeah it has. As for the getting them back together, I'm 100% with you there in looking for a good way to do it. Well, actually, I do. I just have to find a away to make it look good for both the nfic and the gfic versions wink

Beth, what can I say. I'm glad you like it smile . At some point the truth has to come out for them to heal.

Michael
Good. I hope Clark has Mayson arrest and prosecute Lois to the fullest extend of the law. Meaning several years in prison.

Of course afterwards Lois will become so bitter that she'll decide to reveal Clark as Superman anyways, giving all involved a very unhappy ending.
Juilet, that was a good one smile but I will show you guys what Clark is going to discuss with Mayson in next part or so.

Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards