Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
Lois took a deep breath. This was not going to be easy. He seemed to be in deep denial of what was staring him in the face. “Clark, Superman didn’t transfer his powers to you and the globe didn’t make a mistake.”
Nice return, he may have his powers but he still isn't whole.
“So, what do you have to talk to Kent about that’s so important that you’ll leave me in the hands of these…” Luthor began....
Setting Clark up for a Lex Luthor attack?

Framework4
Top Banana
Top Banana
Setting Clark up for a Lex Luthor attack?
Well, we all know the only reason Lex wanted Lois was because she 'belonged' to the competition. Here she's a challenge because she isn't blindly in lust with him or his money.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Blogger
Blogger
OK, I've been following this with pleasure, but Lex is starting to scare me! And so is Lois. Just say no, Lois, just say no!

Peace, Carolyn
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ah, so that's what Clark's been thinking! Now I feel really bad for him. It's like his childhood all over again, when he didn't understand what was happening and thought he was just a freak that people would want to lock up.

Columnist
Columnist
I really wasn't expecting this. Clark has his powers but still doesn't remember being Superman. How scary would that be, even if you weren't brainwashed?

BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Sorry for being such a slug about leaving fdk lately, but I've thoroughly enjoyed the past few installments of this story. Seeing Clark (or not seeing, but knowing he is) using his powers without him having full knowledge about who he is - it's fascinating.

And scary for him. My heart really goes out to him. Lois has been so good about letting him find his own way, but her tendencies toward danger have forced him to use them anyway. I also love it that she knows Clark well enough to talk him into saving Luthor - she knows that he'd hate himself later if he lets him die.

Oh, the discussion about the voice in his head telling him he's a freak is both heart-breaking and maddening. I think that we all have negative thoughts run through our minds at times and it can really damage our confidence in ourselves. How much worse for Clark to be hearing those things about himself without understanding they don't come from inside his own head?

Does Luthor still suspect that Superman is alive? Does he know that Clark is Superman and is just waiting for his powers to come back before he strikes again?

I can't wait for the next chapter, to see how BatP changes without a Superman and with Lois in on how evil Lex is - I'm sure things will go a bit differently.
Brenda

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard