Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Top Banana
Top Banana
...until Clark remembered *again* that he had a thing for tall women, especially if accompanied with the hint of a Scottish accent, and went on a year-long search for the woman of his dreams.

ONE YEAR LATER

"Mary-Sue!"

"Clark!"

"I've found you at last! Marry me and save me from all these writers who want to kidnap me."

"I'm all yours, Clark!"

The Definitive and Very Final End.

Y.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Elena, the Evil-One (with a capital E and a capital O), thought this was all going too well, though, and so she decided to have a bit of fun. She started off by bringing Lex back into the heart of things, and Lex proposed to the tall Irish lecturer, who eagerly accepted because she'd always secretly liked him.

Clark found himself alone and abandoned again, but the red-haired Marie-Sue (who got in there before Mary-Sue - Hah! - all right, it looks like Mary-Sue got in there first, but with the time difference and all we'll say Marie-Sue snatched him anyway and Mary-Sue married a clone that Marie-Sue had planted there to fool Mary-Sue) came to the rescue, though still giving him a big kick in the tush for being as faithful as a weather vane.

K. laugh

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
..and with the strain of all the alternate endings, time protected itself by spawning many different time lines in which Missy, Kaethel, Yvonne, and Wendy got the Clark of their choice and lived happily ever after.

Meanwhile in the original timeline, Tank got tired of the woman with the bad haircut and left her for a bassoon player. That left Lois free and available for the next man who would never think to change her (even her hair)...

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Elena, the Evil-One (with a capital E and a capital O),
Please, call me Mrs Tempus. blush

Methos: "I'm easily amused."

(Indiscretions - Highlander: The Series)
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
..and with the strain of all the alternate endings, time itself protected itself by spawning many different time lines in which Missy, Kaethel, Yvonne, and Wendy got the Clark of their choice and lived happily ever after.
HEY!!!! Kaethel took my Clark!!!!! mad

Give him back NOW!!!!!

Missy grumble

Pulitzer
Pulitzer

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
In all the confusion over who will get Clark and Lois, no one will notice a tall blond Dutch girl snatching away Lex for herself. At least this woman will keep her man without having to fight over him.

And as this woman also knows all those Clark lovers will try to protect their man, she makes sure there is lots of Kryptonite around Clark. She provides Lex with lots of guns (he proved to able to shoot and aim very well in that great story) so he could fight of all the woman who want revenge for the loss of their hero.

So in the end there's just one winner. Okay two, since Mrs Tempus is happy as well in the Alps.

evil Sas

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Merriwether
Merriwether
rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol
<wheeze> can't . . . breathe . . . </wheeze>

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
shock

Evil!

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Tank got tired of the woman with the bad haircut and left her for a bassoon player.
LOL, Roger! rotflol rotflol rotflol

I suddenly feel the urge to add a little piece, too:

Meeting in the stairs

A young girl walked into the building, and stared questioningly at what was just before her eyes: Four women and one man, who seemed to be dating all of them. The weirdest thing about it was that none of the women looked mad at him.
Anyway, she decided to take the elevator to the fifth floor, when the man took her hand.

"You know, you may be only 15, but you are beautiful. Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Sorry," she replied, "but I don't trust a man who dates 4 women a time. Besides, you're too old for me."

And then, she walked in the elevator and disappeared.

The End

AnnaBtG. (who likes Clark far too much, but tried to be original cool )

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Features Writer
Features Writer
Well done Wendy
merry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Total shock! shock

MAF frown

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard