Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Awwww! I loved how supportive Clark was, and how he confessed that it was Lois to give him strength!

And the way Lois felt comfortable enough to break down in front of Clark like that... just so sweet and sad!

This was just spiffy!

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Wonderful Jessi!
Carol

Top Banana
Top Banana
Superb.. I loved it!

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Beautifully done, Jessi. Cute and sweet and I love the way he tries to lighten the load.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
This is the second role reversal story on the boards right now, though yours is different from Sunrei's Above Alt Else. Your story, like hers, is adorable. I'm just going to quote one thing, and that is the ending:

“You're so strong, Clark. I never understood just how strong until now.”

A strangled half-laugh escaped him at that, and he quickly shook his head. “I'm really not.”

“You are. You went through so much without having anyone there for you. And now you're forced to watch me do what you're supposed to be doing, what you were meant to do, and you're still the one who has to be strong enough for both of us.”

“God, Lois.” He paused to look down at her in utter amazement. “It was never me. Every ounce of strength I ever had, it was always you. You were the one who enabled me to be Superman - not because you gave me the idea for the costume, but because you believed in me. Sometimes the only way I could make myself face the world again is because you were in it. Everything I've done and everything I am is because of you. You were always the strong one.”

She was suddenly clinging to him again, and this time he wasn't sure if she was crying or laughing, but her next words filled him with hope that everything would be OK.

“We'll just have to be strong enough for each other from now on, then.”
Wonderful!

Ann

Top Banana
Top Banana
That was amazing, Jessi! smile I especially like that you got inspired by one of my favourite songs.

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Deeply moving.

Elisabeth

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
What a great story! Touching, sweet, and beautifully written. smile

Blogger
Blogger
Just finished reading your story...and wow. Its so sweet. You did a really great job. Thanks for writing and posting it! laugh Enjoyed reading...

I am Top Banana - that's the way I like it... (Pilot - Lois Lane)
Columnist
Columnist
Thanks so much for all the feedback! I'm always nervous about posting a new story, so knowing you enjoyed it is a huge relief!

Big hugs all around! sloppy
Jessi

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
Columnist
Columnist
I just found this. I had to add my praise to the board. Tender is the best word I can think of to describe this scene.

Just beautiful.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard