Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#50235 03/06/08 12:16 PM
BJ Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I really enjoyed this installment. It was nice to see a Lois and Lucy that get along so well. It's very different from canon and the sisterly banter was really fun - especially this...
Imagine that man in nothing but black silk boxers
drool /me slurps. Yeah, definitely imagining it over here.

I'm feeling so bad for Clark. In the best of circumstances, he's led a lonely life, always fearful of his differences. Here, there's something tragic in his relationship with his dad. I figure that Jonathan's "episodes" somehow led Clark to his investigation of the chemical company - I hope he will be ok.

Looking forward to the next chapter. thumbsup

BJ

P.S., you might want to change the icon for your posts to the little blue arrow. It makes it so much easier to see a new story post.

Features Writer
Features Writer
I'm enjoying this and looking forward to where you are going with this. Keep up the good work!

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks for the heads up on the little blue arrow! I went back and changed the icon on both posted parts.

~Sonia

October Sands, An Urban Fairy Tale featuring Lois and Clark
"Elastigirl? You married Elastigirl? (sees the kids) And got bizzay!" -- Syndrome, The Incredibles
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Great! This is all very interesting. Your Lois is so different. She has had a mostly happy childhood, and she is a much happier person than she was in LnC. This was interesting:

“Lucy, what is this, the Royal Inquisition? I told you, Claude was a bit too aggressive – he wanted to get serious before I was ready.”
But Lois apparently didn't get serious with him! And he never got the chance to break her heart!

This was so ironic:

She smiled conspiratorially at her oldest daughter. “Besides, with nothing to do, I'd probably resort to drinking out of boredom, and I have a feeling that I would make a lousy drunk.”
Yes, Ellen, you sure would!!!

And Clark isn't Superman. And he keeps his face as Clark out of photographs. How interesting.

It's strange that the bus people didn't think it was odd to find a hand print on the hood on one of there busses, isn't it?

Well, this is all very interesting, and I really want to see where you are taking this!

Ann

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Intriguing. I'm still in!!!
Carol

Columnist
Columnist
I really like this so far. The dynamics between Lois and Clark are very interesting to read. Lois seems a little more grounded in her life, and Clark is too. I'm waiting to see how long it takes before Lois starts to really figure him out!

Columnist
Columnist
Hi,

I just caught up on part 1 & 2 of this story, and I find myself intrigued.

It is different from canon, and yet you haven't strayed too far from Lois' and Clark's characters from the show, and you're building an interesting A-plot.

I really liked the conversation between Lois and Lucy. Your Lois seems not so highly-strung, but that might be because her background was less traumatic.

Clark's character is interesting, and I'm looking forward to finding out more of his family history.

I'll be watching out for the next part.

Yours Jenni

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I love Ted. What a hoot!

I also like the changes you've made to Lois' backstory.

Jimmy did an awesome job and deserves to be thanked. I like how Lois wondered if Clark were intentionally dodging the camaras. I love her response to seeing Clark on the other side of the world.

Elisabeth

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard