Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Sweet story Dede. Well done for posting with the big boys!

At one point I thought I was going to get a Tank ending - something along the lines of:

“Lois, let’s run away together?”

"Ok Clark, I'll just go home to get a few things and meet you back here in an hour."

And on the way she got hit by a bus and died.

How ironic. The End.

But alas, it wasn't meant to be. I think most people will prefer your version better anyway. thumbsup

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
I'm so very glad you posted. I thought it was a very well-written story, particularly for someone who spoke English as a second language. (Although it did take me a long time to figure out that Lois was hiding behind a tree in the opening scene and not the number that comes after two.)

By the way, if you ever want a beta reader, just ask somebody. There's a a list of volunteers on the other forum. (Or I'm almost always available.)

I enjoyed the thought patterns. Lois thinks about caffeine and sugar, because she isn't ready yet to think about the deeper things in life.

I thought you picked the perfect place to end your story. We get just a little bit of reaction from Lois and Clark, but nothing from Lex.

Elisabeth

Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow, that was such a sweet little story and quite a romantic twist to that episode that we all know so well.

Very nicely done.

~Sheila

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
gr8shadesofElvis:
Sweet story Dede. Well done for posting with the big boys!
Thanks. It took me a lot of guts, I’ll tell you that. At some point I thought no one would even bother to read my story. I’m so glad it didn’t turn out like that. I like your ending by the way. But I think Clark would kill me if I did that to Lois!

Elisabeth:
I'm so very glad you posted. I thought it was a very well-written story, particularly for someone who spoke English as a second language. (Although it did take me a long time to figure out that Lois was hiding behind a tree in the opening scene and not the number that comes after two.)
I tried to perfect my story the best way I could. It makes me feel so proud of myself when you say that it was well-written. =) And thanks for the hint, I’ll edit that part.

By the way, if you ever want a beta reader, just ask somebody.
I know there is people available, but I don’t like to just come up to someone “Hey, wanna be my beta reader?” I might take you up on your offer someday if you are not too busy.

Sheila:
Very nicely done.
blush laugh smile1 Thanks!!!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I read this at Elisabeth's request.

I loved it. It was a wonderful premise and truely original revelation scene.

Get a good beta reader to give it some polish and submit it to the archive.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Thanks, James... I'll try and get someone to beta read it for me!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
smile Nice work! Sorry I missed it before. Sweet little vignette with a fun revelation scene. Well done!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard