Print Thread
T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
Okay?

Tank (who figures he'll leave it up to the gentle readers to come up with something)

Kerth
Kerth
Good!! thumbsup

I liked the way Lois stopped Perry smile

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
Cool beans! thumbsup

Love the scene with Perry, that was the only way she'd be able to have any hope of staying at the Planet. Nice dialogue.

I also loved the way she planned out the whole gangster encounter! Bumping Clark outta the way and oops! getting shot..gotta love that gal!

Lois clenched her jaw against the pain, then strained to speak. "Give it a few more seconds."
laugh LOL!

I hope that the wrap up will be what I'm hoping for? How WILL you finish this?! huh

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Arggggggggggggghhhh - part four! And I still haven't managed to catch up with part two yet! grumble

Right...soon as I get back from this afternoon's appointment, I'm doing nothing else until I'm caught up. Honest injun. /me would make a girl guide salute at this point but it's hard to do with paws

Comments pending... wink

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
This was wonderful, Tank!

LOVED the conversation with Perry - beautifully done!! I'm glad Lois realized that conversation was a pivotal one in their relationship and that Perry was big enough to accept it! Great job!

LOL on Lois anticipating each event as they unfolded and how she tripped Clark out of the way of the bullets - very clever!!

Love this new universe that you've forced upon Lois, as crazy and upsidedown as it seems, it's a wonderful twist on things.

thumbsup

Missy (who doesn't know how Tank is going to wrap this up in one more segment - unless there is another sequel planned... laugh )

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Exactly what Missy said, especially the signature line smile1

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Swordfish! ROTF! This is one hell of a roller coaster ride. But I am hanging on for dear life. Laura ( who is still trying to shake the image of Lois and Perry being intimate out of her thoughts! Blllyyyyicckkk)

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
This is so great. thumbsup

Just excellent!

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Tank

An excellent part! thumbsup

I can't wait to see how you wrap this up.
Please post the next part ASAP.

Tricia cool

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, boy, but I'm loving this, Tank. What a fascinating, intriguing universe you've set up here - I agree though that there's plenty of scope here for more than just one more segment, so curious to see how you wrap this one up.

From a very funny initial segment you've moved on to produce some genuinely poignant moments among the fun and a Lois who is admirable in her attempts to deal with all the shocks. goofy

In this last segment, I especially loved Clark's awe of his new partner's knowledge and those last two lines were absolutely perfect. Wonderful! LOL.

Looking forward to the final part...and hoping perhaps for a sequel at some point. This is just too good to miss out on.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hey!

Just like everybody else, I'm finding this new universe more than interesting. The way Lois dealt with Perry and his feelings for her was great.

It's fun seeing Clark so amazed at Lois's reactions, at how she deals with teh story and all. If he only knew!

Dying to see how you wrap this up!

Cris

Cris
Columnist
Columnist
Hi Tank,

Just caught up with this story and I'm enjoying it very much. You've created a very intriguing universe and managed to mix poignancy and humour together very successfully. Can't wait to see how you wrap this up in one more part. I'm hoping that you might be thinking of a sequel. wink

Yours Jenni

N
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
N
Yay!!!!

My favorite quoted quotable was "What's your secret and can I have it?" Excellent placement!!!!

Everyone is right...you can't stop with just one more installment. Another epic universe is born! smile1

(If your body falls apart on you, will that leave you more time to write???)

Best,
Sherry

Visit www.marykay.com/sfmurphy for wonderful cosmetic products and an opportunity to enrich the lives of women.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Tank,
another great part
ditto others
I love your universe
more soon and I'll try to stay caught up
merry

T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
Thanks to all for the nice comments.

I won't be going into any great detailed responses here as it is painful to type (and I'm holding off on my pain killers till bedtime), but it seems that most of you got out of this instalment what I hoped you would.

Yes it is one crazy world that Lois has gotten herself into, and it gets a little crazier in the next instalment, as you shall see.

Tank (who wonders which of the gentle readers will guess the slight twist coming up in the last instalment)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard