Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#47899 11/02/07 01:12 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
HAHA! I didn't know if it was OK to post FDK in the Duplicate Post thread or not, but I just totally could NOT resist leaving feedback for that, because it made me giggle like crazy. (and almost made me forget I got 4 hours of sleep and had to be in the office *before* 8AM this morning. GRR!)

Mostly, when she couldn't put stories to words, it was because Perry had assigned her the latest 'dog show' level piece and in every other line she wanted to insert some comment about how insipid you'd have to be to read this kind of article during those precious few minutes in the morning when your biggest responsibility is to procure a newspaper and a coffee.
rotflol I would absolutely *love* to read an article where the reporter has inserted comments like that. I think it would kill!

He put up his hands in mock surrender. "Hey, I'm sure the keyboard had it coming."
hehehe! Yeah, it probably did. This line is totally hilarious. smile

Clark's eyes had lit up. "So going out with me gives you inspiration?"

Lois grinned. "Nah, you're just a pleasant way to pass the time."
mmm! Love that. laugh Excellent!

Mercy, I totally loved this little thing! Thanks for making my morning brighter (and for the Calvin & Hobbes comic. heee!)

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Merriwether
Merriwether
*snicker* The Last Minute Panic is so totally true. My english teacher once told me I seemed to work better under a tight deadline. laugh Cute story, and an inventive use of space! wink

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm glad you guys liked it. smile I was in the midst of last minute panic when I wrote it myself. Still am, actually. It seems my desire to write is inversely proportional to the spare time I have to do it in. Well, wish me luck, my own "deadline" is tomorrow morning, and my future may depend on it. eek

Merriwether
Merriwether
The story you just wrote has to be a good luck charm, but as an added bonus, "May Lady (or Mister) Luck smile down upon you."

(Just think of Mr. Luck as Clark)

(I'm assuming you're female huh )

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Hah! That was really funny. What a creative way to use a duplicate post and a Calvin and Hobbes strip!

"I need inspiration." She stood up, grabbing her coat and throwing it on. "Come on, you're taking me out to lunch. There's a new restaurant down the street. A deli called 'The Duplicate Post'. I've been meaning to check it out, but I always skip right past it on my way home."

How sweet!! clap

Ann

C
Features Writer
Features Writer
C

rotflol

Absolutely hilarious! Wonderful! I hope you get more potential story spaces!!!

CG
------------

( oo * Work) + (1 * Hubby) + (2 * Kids) = 0 * Time
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks for the feedback, everyone! I wasn't really expecting anything. You guys are great!

Originally posted by woody:
The story you just wrote has to be a good luck charm, but as an added bonus, "May Lady (or Mister) Luck smile down upon you."

(Just think of Mr. Luck as Clark)

(I'm assuming you're female huh )
Yeah, I'm a girl. And I'd take Clark as Mr. Luck, or any way I could get him! laugh

I think everything went well today. I took the GRE, so I won't find out for sure for a while. The whole system kind of stinks: GRE's don't really *help* if you do well, but they hurt if you do badly. Blegh.

Features Writer
Features Writer
He put up his hands in mock surrender. "Hey, I'm sure the keyboard had it coming."
LOL
rotflol

This was so funny and witty. I really hope you post more.

alcyone

One loses so many laughs by not laughing at oneself - Sara Jeannette Duncan
http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/myl/llog/duty_calls.png
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
How wonderful!

I love calvin and hobbs!!

Vonceil

Johnny was a chemist,
Now Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H two O
Was really H two S O four.