Next Thread
Print Thread
Laura S Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Feedback for the 7th submission.

Lol! Well I love this part:

Clark didn’t know how Lois knew these places. He didn’t want to know. What he did know is that he’d put down hard earned money to buy a leather jacket with studs, a pair of leather pants his mom wouldn’t let him wear in public if she saw them – and she was the one who sewed together his spandex uniform – and a pair of biker boots. To complete the ensemble, Lois picked out a black t-shirt, an adhesive ear stud and several temporary tattoos, including a Superman logo.
Especially the bit about leather pants his mother wouldn't let him wear in public. Funny AND the added bonus of a halfway decent mental image. smile

He finally seemed to notice Clark standing beside Lois. “If that’s okay with you ‘Spike’. Love the look, by the way. The boys must really…” Scardino’s mouth twitched into a smirk.

Clark heard Lois’s heart rate jump. He was never quite sure exactly what happened then. Even with super speed he hadn’t quite caught the movement beside him. But suddenly Scardino was sitting on his behind on the concrete floor holding his nose.
SHE DECKED SCARDINO!!!! Yes!!! I love it.

Great last line and great job overall. laugh Especially the decking Scardino part.

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ahahaha! I love it! That wiggle of the hips at the end and the teasing. smile

Perfect! You guys are really doing such a great job with these stories and this one of course was no different. Such a good job. ^_^

How did the dude die?? What caused him to fall over dead suddenly? A bit of this cries out as Sue... only because Sue tends to like to give us some plot but not give us all the details so she can focus more on b-plot. She leaves the rest up to our imagination.

These are really tough to figure out. mecry I have no idea.

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Z
Columnist
Columnist
Z
Another very tantilizing Clark image! wink

What he did know is that he’d put down hard earned money to buy a leather jacket with studs, a pair of leather pants his mom wouldn’t let him wear in public if she saw them – and she was the one who sewed together his spandex uniform – and a pair of biker boots. To complete the ensemble, Lois picked out a black t-shirt, an adhesive ear stud and several temporary tattoos, including a Superman logo. [QUOTE]
LOL! The reference to Martha! As usual I have no clue who brought us this story but like the others it sure was enjoyable to read.

Mona

Top Banana
Top Banana
Originally posted by jojo_da_crow:
snip
How did the dude die?? What caused him to fall over dead suddenly? A bit of this cries out as Sue... only because Sue tends to like to give us some plot but not give us all the details so she can focus more on b-plot. She leaves the rest up to our imagination.

These are really tough to figure out. mecry I have no idea.
I think the set up is from Resurrection. That's where Lois & Clark dressed up as Angel and Spike? The A-plot was about a drug that feigned death.
notworthy

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Features Writer
Features Writer
I love that Clark picked out Lois' outfit. I never thought she would have had something like that in her closet! LOL! Very cute.

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ahh Thanks Dandello. It has been so long since I have watched some of the episodes that I have forgotten.

Plus... half the time when I watching them it was for the b-plot and not the a-plot. Hahaha.

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Who wrote this??? huh

“Oh, now it's 'Dan'?” Clark didn't want to sound snippy. Lois was a big girl and supposedly able to take care of herself, despite all evidence to the contrary. Watching over Lois seemed like a full time job for Superman. But if she wanted to see Agent Scardino, it was her business, wasn't it?
That's funny!

What he did know is that he'd put down hard earned money to buy a leather jacket with studs, a pair of leather pants his mom wouldn't let him wear in public if she saw them – and she was the one who sewed together his spandex uniform – and a pair of biker boots.
His mom wouldn't let him wear those leather pants in public, and she was the one who had sewed together his spandex uniform!!! rotflol

“That's hitting a federal agent,” Scardino protested.

“Oh, I thought I was decking the jerk who was leering down my front and dissing my partner… Nobody disses my partner.” Lois looked over to Clark. “Come on, Spike. I know a few bars too.”
She knocked down Scardino!! rotflol

So funny! But who wrote it? A very tiny voice in my mind whispers Lara, but a cacophony of voices protests "Nooooooo!!!". So I have no idea.

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
She made a convincing bimbo, but he would never dare tell her that, not even as Superman. He liked all his body parts in their appropriate places.
OMG, I totally snorted at that one. Way, way too funny!

[...]“If that’s okay with you ‘Spike’. Love the look, by the way. The boys must really…” Scardino’s mouth twitched into a smirk.

Clark heard Lois’s heart rate jump. He was never quite sure exactly what happened then. Even with super speed he hadn’t quite caught the movement beside him. But suddenly Scardino was sitting on his behind on the concrete floor holding his nose.
thumbsup dance

Excellent lines! Brilliant, really!!

That story was just plain amazing. I loved every line. I don't know who wrote this, but, whoever you are, notworthy notworthy notworthy Can't wait to find who you are so I can go and hunt for more of your stories to read. This was way too awesome!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
This author definately has style, but since it's so close to the original story I can't figure it out. The magic dart says Mona, especially with that title. The whole setup was very cool for a guess the author challenge.

Elisabeth

Columnist
Columnist
I have no idea who wrote this one.

“Oh, I thought I was decking the jerk who was leering down my front and dissing my partner… Nobody disses my partner.” Lois looked over to Clark. “Come on, Spike. I know a few bars too.”
clap Yay! Lois put Dan in his place!

And I absolutely loved this:

“But don’t worry, I’ll protect you from all those boys and girls who want to take you out of those leather pants.” She turned and started toward her car swinging her hips suggestively. “Of course, who’s going to protect you against me?”
<Snicker> No one, and I don't think Clark would have it any other way!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“Oh, now it's 'Dan'?” Clark didn’t want to sound snippy.
Oh, I love snippy Clark!

This was Metropolis after all.
The weird and the wonderful.

Ah, this is good! I love the change from the ep.

Sorry there isn’t more feedback. I gotta go to bed. Well, I said I wasn’t going to guess anymore... Well, here I go again with a couple of maybes. It could be Bakasi, but I’m not so sure. But I’m thinking Beethoven might have slipped this one in. Or maybe even Woody.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I think it's Labby.

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard