goofy

The key to change... is to let go of fear - Rosanne Cash
#46823 10/03/07 01:15 PM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Hah! I love it. Lois Lane is one smart cookie. Yes, H.G. Wells may have found and destroyed all the thirteen notes hidden around Lois's desk, but he didn't get the one she'd hidden on her person! Number "fourteen", indeed! I love the title. laugh

And the world didn't collapse! And Lois didn't marry Scardino! She didn't even get furious at Clark! In fact, she remembered that she loves Clark!

Maybe H.G. Wells disappeared? Bye-bye, H.G.! goofy

Hah! What a delightful revelation story, Beth! (Of course, like CheeseoftheMonth - welcome to the boards! - suggested, another sequel would be fun. I can just imagine Clark playing dumb on the roof... mad goofy )

Ann

#46824 10/03/07 03:24 PM
Blogger
Blogger
Loved this! Poor Clark. For all his superpowers, he's always a step or twelve behind Lois!

#46825 10/03/07 09:40 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Hi,

Read the whole story, which I enjoyed very much, but I have to say I was a little disappointed that we were back to square one at the end... but this is what I call an ending! wink

Loved it.

Yours Jenni

#46826 10/04/07 10:49 AM
Columnist
Columnist
I'm glad you guys liked my little addition. I really liked your suggestion for a title CheeseoftheMonth, but it actually took me a long time to figure out what you meant when you wrote it. I kept thinking about that Jim Carey movie Number 23, and for some reason I didn't connect it to what I had written in my story. Anyway, once I got my brain in gear, I really liked that idea for a title, so I had to use it.

But now you've got me curious...

Maybe it's the new secret identity. No-one ever listens to regular me.
Regular you...? (insert graemlin with curious looking eyebrow raised)

And Ann...

H.G. Wells may have found and destroyed all the thirteen notes hidden around Lois's desk, but he didn't get the one she'd hidden on her person!
It does make sense that Lois would stick the note in her pocket and make sure that she would always have it doesn't it?

Poor Clark. For all his superpowers, he's always a step or twelve behind Lois!
notworthy You're the best!

#46827 10/04/07 10:53 AM
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
This was a *first* story? Ohhh boy! I see great things ahead for you. Of course, now that we know you can write, you will be hounded mercilessly for more!

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
#46828 10/04/07 11:17 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Ah, yes, Beth. Regular me is... er, someone else. laugh I'm not telling who though. Feel free to guess - you've only got about 4000 options.

I just felt like getting a new profile. Suffice it to say, I'm not new to the boards, and I do usually post under my other name. I like having a secret identity though.
peep

Or maybe that should read multiple personalities? Someone call the men in white coats please!

Ok, so really I just have way too much time on my hands.

The key to change... is to let go of fear - Rosanne Cash
#46829 10/04/07 03:02 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Adorable revelation. Hope there is more. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard