Okay Sue, because I trust you I am going to read this. I know you pretty much hold the same exact views that I do on why I hated a good chunk of season 3 and 4. To me the magic of the show died once they got the two of them together. I know a lot of people loved how they reacted as a married couple but I missed the snark.

I am treading into the unknown waters of “I know what happens because I read about it but never actually watched it (or skimmed through it) because I thought the whole thing was happening to fast.”

So I’m going with you on this one in hopes you really do come up with a better solution. Although rest assured I know with you I don’t have to worry about Lois or Clark turning into bland unsnarky versions of themselves if they get together.

*sigh* *gets off her soapbox*

No wonder she didn't remember anything - it was too frightening to contemplate who she really was.
Poor Lois, I guess I could imagine that it would be a shock to be thrown into the life of Lois Lane and not understand how crazy it is. When you think about it… Lois is a pretty strong lady to be able to deal with everything that comes her way. As much as we all wished we were her I don’t think many of us could handle her stress.

Actually, the cop had thought that Lois was his wife, until Clark corrected him and said that she was his fiancée.
Awww poor Clark.

"Good bye." This time he did lean down and kissed her softly on the cheek. Then he straightened up, his eyes apologetic, and ducked into the hallway.
Aww he is so cute. I can just imagine him in my mind doing this with that little bashful smile. I think half the time that innocent little personality attracted be was because I wanted to be the one to corrupt him. RAWR.

He was gone.
Makes you wonder if he saw her coming toward the door as he was peeking in and he took off before she could see him. ^_~

Her mind made up, Lois folded the paper, took another gulp of coffee and headed for the jail.
Gah Lois. I’m going to be easy on you because I know not all of your instincts and memories have come back yet. However, what a silly idea. frown

Lois looked away. They were words - very pretty words - but they seemed more like flattery than emotion to her.
Ug it is one of the things I hated about him. I could never see how she fell for it. It was always so non-genuine.

She shrugged, irritated that he was being controlling. "Is this what being married to you would be like? Maybe there's a reason that I'm blocking my memories."
That is pretty unfair. He is just trying to warn her. You would think she wouldn’t snap at him so. frown Lois if you don’t want to corrupt him… I’ll take the job.

Very interesting premise. ^_^ Let’s see where you take it. *scampers off to read part 2*

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!