Next Thread
Print Thread
#46105 09/07/07 12:32 PM
M
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
M
The fact that Lois has a photo of them in Smallville on her desk gives me all sorts of warm fuzzies.

I absolutely love Clark's interaction with Tessa. Sounds a lot like my husband - kids love him.

He wore the necklace and earring, keeping the bracelet on the floor beside him.
lol I've been grinning since the beginning of this fic but this image has propelled me past grinning to outright laughter.

He had answered the door half dressed in drag!

(snip)

“Hi…Clark…” she managed to get out between gasps of laughter. “Nice… crown.”
OMG I can't breathe! Must take laughter break.

“Lois? Are you Clark’s girlfriend?” The seven-year-old cocked her head to the side with real curiosity.
Of course she would ask that!

“Do you think he’s handsome? Like Aladdin? Clark, you kind of look like Aladdin. But you wear more clothes,” Tessa said conversationally to her sitter. “And you don’t have a secret identity.”
Can all this laughing count as my exercise for the day? Seriously, I'm dying here!

Clark leaned in closely, reading softly from a Nancy Drew book by the light of a small lamp.

The image was so domestic; Lois had to stifle a gasp as it connected with her heart. For a moment, it was very easy to envision Clark as the father of this child. But the thought of some other woman being the mother sent a sharp pang ricocheting around in her rib cage.
and

After an hour and a half of TV, Clark looked down to see Lois fast asleep beside him. Taking his chance while he had it, he spoke very softly to her.

“Lois, you asked me what I could possibly want more than being a father and I wasn’t sure if you were ready to hear my answer. But more than being a father, Lois, I’d love to be your husband. That’s my dearest wish, sweetheart.”

He brushed one more, very light kiss against her forehead and then settled in for the next episode, the black and white light flickering across them in the silent house.
These are wonderfully tender. I really like the last line; the imagery is perfect, I can see it so clearly.

Great job, Laura.

lisa in the sky with diamonds
C
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
C
Oh, Laura! This was just wonderful! I was loving it, loving it, loving it...and then I got to this:

Does this make me less of a man in your eyes?
and nearly fell out of my chair laughing. rotflol

You have a lovely touch with the WAFF, and Lisa was right - the last lines are just exceptional.

Thanks for a great read! smile

Caroline

Columnist
Columnist
“You…wouldn’t?” This set things in a whole new light. He wanted to dart upstairs and treat Metropolis to a Superman acrobatics show.
rotflol

She was thousands of miles away from Metropolis! Even Lois couldn’t get lost that badly.
lol Can you tell that this story is cracking me up?

“I’d like to be your girlfriend, then, Clark Kent. You had me at the Double Fudge Crunch Bar.”
Mmm...chocolate! I agree!

This was a wonderful wafffy story. I really enjoyed it!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
smile I told you before, but I had a great time reading this story, this morning. I was thrilled to get the advanced screening.

But Lois was… what was she doing? Typing? Munching? Not coming over to tell him what that was all about?
I love this - it's oh so very witty. smile

“Well it’s a good thing that Lois has completely stolen your heart then, right? Nothing in that big, strong chest to break.” Martha tapped his chest to illustrate her point and Clark blushed and rolled his eyes.

“Mo-om,” he whined, the situation suspiciously similar to his junior high days.
Awww! that was just so cute!!

Clark looked good, like a princess.
...still... fighting... very... hard... against... stupid.... comments.... (you're killing me with this!!!)

“Lois? Are you Clark’s girlfriend?” The seven-year-old cocked her head to the side with real curiosity.
I was totally laughing out loud in my office this morning when I read that. I love it!

Lois smiled and looked down at her feet. “It’s okay, I didn’t mind too much. Besides, I do like you better than all the boys at school, what do you think about that?”

“Better than that bully, Scardino?”

“Much.”
I so, SO loved this!! It's beyond sweet and cute.

And I really like how they keep coming back with the references to school in the conversations they have later on. Just adorable!!

This one was my absolute favorite, it's just so perfect:
“I’d like to be your boyfriend, Lois,” Clark said softly. “I think you’re the nicest girl in the class. And if you had pigtails, I’d probably pull them all recess. I’d break my Double Fudge Crunch Bar in half and give you the bigger piece.” He lowered his voice. “And I’d like to hold your hand.”
awwwwwwww!!!!!

Lovely story, Laura! I've enjoyed myself just as much the second time as I had the first. smile

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Terribly cute story, Laura! Clark meeting Lois at the door with jewelry...that's not going to leave my head for a while LOL!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Top Banana
Top Banana
Like I said, Laura...

Tessa’s musings were cut short as Clark opened the door. And then the most peculiar thing happened. He turned a bright, tomato red and immediately reached up to tug the crown off his head. Tessa caught it in mid air, delighted with this forfeit. She placed it firmly on her head and then returned her attention to the two adults in the hall. There was a pretty girl on the other side of the door. She had dark hair like herself and Clark. And she couldn’t seem to stop laughing.

Clark wanted to sink in a hole and stay there for the rest of his natural life. When he had pulled open the door, seeing his partner on the other side had not been a part of the plan. How had she gotten here? She was thousands of miles away from Metropolis! Even Lois couldn’t get lost that badly. And he had answered the door half dressed in drag!
Oh the things that men swear that they would never do...until they have daughters...then all hands are down. Even though Tessa isn't Clark's daughter, he has assumed a fatherly role because it's just so natural to him.

Lois stopped in mid cheer at the question. “Umm…” she stumbled a little, shooting a look at Clark. He merely shrugged, looking at her expectantly. Lois vowed to extract her revenge on the traitor, later.

“You don’t know?” Tessa asked incredulously. “See, a girl in my class told me a boyfriend is someone you like more than any of the other boys in the whole school. Do you like Clark more than the other boys?”

Something told Lois that the little girl who idolized Clark wouldn’t take well to any answer but the affirmative.

“Well, yes, I do,” she uttered truthfully, a little nonplussed at the unexpected third degree.
“Do you think he’s handsome? Like Aladdin? Clark, you kind of look like Aladdin. But you wear more clothes,” Tessa said conversationally to her sitter. “And you don’t have a secret identity.”

Now Clark was bright red and as flummoxed as Lois.

“Um… Yes. I guess I think he’s handsome,” Lois ground out a little awkwardly. Tessa paid her no mind.

“Like Aladdin?”

Unsure as to the correct answer to this, Lois nodded.
Kids can tend to lay things out so plainly for us. And they do it so innocently.
“I’m sorry about all the questions, Lois.”

Lois smiled and looked down at her feet. “It’s okay, I didn’t mind too much. Besides, I do like you better than all the boys at school, what do you think about that?”

“Much.”

Laughing in relief, Clark tugged her close to him and gave her a hug. “I’m glad you’re here, Lois.”

“Me too, boyfriend.”
Pay attention, Clark. Lois is telling you what she wants.
The image was so domestic; Lois had to stifle a gasp as it connected with her heart. For a moment, it was very easy to envision Clark as the father of this child. But the thought of some other woman being the mother sent a sharp pang ricocheting around in her rib cage.
Lois is getting a first hand view of Clark...and THEIR kids...what it would be like. Yeah, she's thinking that!
“Thanks for babysitting with me.”

“You’re welcome. You’re wonderful with Tessa. Probably all kids. You’re going to make a great father some day.”

For some reason, her words made him flinch. “Yes, if it’s possible, I’d want to be a father more than almost anything.”

“Almost?” Lois prodded.

Clark remained silent.
Does Lois know that Clark is Superman and that's why he said "if it's possible"? This exchange was so sweet.
“What else do you want more than being a father, Clark?” She asked again, curious as to what could lay such a fierce claim in her partner’s heart.
He wants you more than anything...dipstick!
“Actually, if you tell me what you want more than being a father, I promise I’ll never breathe a word about it again.”

Chagrined that Lois had returned to the topic, Clark shook his head. “Nuh-uh, nothing doing.”

“Come on, please Clark?”

“Nope.”

“You’re a big jerk,” she pouted playfully. “You won’t even tell your girlfriend? I think you’re more handsome than Aladdin, after all.”

Lois used the word “girlfriend” lightly, but Clark’s expression didn’t change.

“Is that what you are, really, Lois?”
He's asking Lois...
She craved his company, yes. She… loved him, yes. But was it just a friendship kind of love? Her mind dwelled on the feelings that had reared up when she thought of Clark someday marrying some other woman.

“I’d like to be your boyfriend, Lois,” Clark said softly. “I think you’re the nicest girl in the class. And if you had pigtails, I’d probably pull them all recess. I’d break my Double Fudge Crunch Bar in half and give you the bigger piece.” He lowered his voice. “And I’d like to hold your hand.”

Stifling a laugh and a cry simultaneously behind her hand at his impromptu speech, Lois let out a nervous giggle as she picked up his hand and intertwined their fingers.

“I’d like to be your girlfriend, then, Clark Kent. You had me at the Double Fudge Crunch Bar.”

The grin that split Clark’s face nearly got in the way of the sweet kiss they shared.
Gawh! This is so sweet and innocent, in a grade school sort of way. Oh, I'm just mush right now!

Let's see, drop dead gorgeous...patient and kind...good with kids and wants kids...small town manners...do they sell this at Publix?
“Lois, you asked me what I could possibly want more than being a father and I wasn’t sure if you were ready to hear my answer. But more than being a father, Lois, I’d love to be your husband. That’s my dearest wish, sweetheart.”
I'm just a blob of useless goo now. This was just so sweet and innocent. I've gotten teary a couple of times. Laura I don't know how you do it.

You had me at:
When the phone rang at Lois Lane’s desk on Friday afternoon Clark Kent thought nothing of it.
Thank you, Laura for such a wonderful story. Like I said...well, you know what I said!

~Sheila hail

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
thumbsup

I loved Martha's scheming, Lois's agreeing to come to Kansas, and Clark's babysitting skills.

A truly feel good story with a very sweet ending (or should I say beginning? wave

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Clark had been a nice ghost, a scary ghost, a moaning ghost, and a rhyming ghost, and each time, Tessa would burst out of the tent and shine the flashlight on his chest, causing him to melt and her to remain the victorious ghost buster.

He tried being an ironic ghost as he hummed the first few bars to the “Ghostbusters” theme, but Tessa didn't get the joke and demanded that he act scarier.
I was snorting with laughter at the ironic ghost! rotflol

When he had pulled open the door, seeing his partner on the other side had not been a part of the plan. How had she gotten here? She was thousands of miles away from Metropolis! Even Lois couldn't get lost that badly.
For some reason, this reminded me of a Monthy Python sketch about the hundred meter dash for people with no sense of direction.... rotflol

“I'm glad she invited me,” Lois said softly. “We have this long weekend and I didn't really have any other plans. Plus, if I hadn't come, I would have missed the show.”

“Show?”

“That jewelry modeling you're doing? Trust me, Clark; don't give up your day job.”

“You don't think it brings out my eyes?”

Lois giggled and tugged on the earring. “I don't think this was the look Jimmy had in mind when he told you to get an earring.”
rotflol

Tessa pouted for a moment, but cheered up as Clark handed his ring to her.

“But Clark! This is your ring. It's in your color.”

“I think it looks better on you, Tessie.”
Even though it does bring out the color of his eyes?

“Lois? Are you Clark's girlfriend?” The seven-year-old cocked her head to the side with real curiosity.

Lois stopped in mid cheer at the question. “Umm…” she stumbled a little, shooting a look at Clark. He merely shrugged, looking at her expectantly. Lois vowed to extract her revenge on the traitor, later.

“You don't know?” Tessa asked incredulously. “See, a girl in my class told me a boyfriend is someone you like more than any of the other boys in the whole school. Do you like Clark more than the other boys?”
Well, what a question! And what can she tell the girl but the truth? After all, she really does like Clark better than the other boys! laugh

“Clark, I like you more than the boys in school and I think you're better than Aladdin. Will you be my boyfriend?”
I suddenly had this insane mental image in my head - Tessa is forever stuck at seven years old, Clark is forever her twenty-nine-year-old boyfriend, and they spend eternity playing Pretty, Pretty Princess and the Patience Ghost game. How's that for an image of what it might be like to spend eternity in the forecourts of Dante's Inferno?

Clark leaned in closely, reading softly from a Nancy Drew book by the light of a small lamp.
Yes! I like that he is reading about Nancy Drew to her.

I quite agree. The image of Clark as a father is lovely; the idea of him having fathered this child by another woman is painful indeed.

“I'd like to be your boyfriend, Lois,” Clark said softly. “I think you're the nicest girl in the class. And if you had pigtails, I'd probably pull them all recess. I'd break my Double Fudge Crunch Bar in half and give you the bigger piece.” He lowered his voice. “And I'd like to hold your hand.”

Stifling a laugh and a cry simultaneously behind her hand at his impromptu speech, Lois let out a nervous giggle as she picked up his hand and intertwined their fingers.

“I'd like to be your girlfriend, then, Clark Kent. You had me at the Double Fudge Crunch Bar.”
Hah! I love that she'd fall for his Double Crunch bar, but not for his inclination to pull her pigtails!

What a funny and sweet story, Laura!

Ann

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oooh Laura can I send you my medical bill for all the ribs I broke while laughing laugh It was funny, sweet, and funny! laugh

Now that he was gone, she had on the exact same stupid grin he did. Only, she made it look good.
Ooooooh blush laugh I love your Clark in this story; he's a little shy, and yet he's confident enough to take a little peek at lois through the elevator doors. And he is SOOO in love with her!

“And besides, you should see how Clark mopes around something awful when he’s away from you for too long,” Martha said confidentially, aware that Clark would have cheerfully killed her if he had heard her reveal that tidbit.
*SNORT* laugh

Clark had been a nice ghost, a scary ghost, a moaning ghost, and a rhyming ghost, and each time, Tessa would burst out of the tent and shine the flashlight on his chest, causing him to melt and her to remain the victorious ghost buster.
Hehe. Poor Clark. laugh goofy

“Aha!” He placed the crown jauntily on his head, though it didn’t exactly fit. Just then, a knock sounded at the door and he jumped up.
laugh I have a feeling I know who that is going to be... wink

There was a pretty girl on the other side of the door. She had dark hair like herself and Clark. And she couldn’t seem to stop laughing.
Hehe, poor Clark again :rolleyes: Go Lois & Tessa! dance

He gave her a shy smile.
Aaaaaaaw, this little sentence made my insides turn into a big pile of jelly. This is where the shy Clark comes out and it was sooo sweet!!! *waffy smile*

“Umm…” she stumbled a little, shooting a look at Clark. He merely shrugged, looking at her expectantly.
Hehe, evil Clark devil

“What else do you want more than being a father, Clark?” She asked again, curious as to what could lay such a fierce claim in her partner’s heart.
And how is he going to get out of this one?

“You know, I just thought of a great idea for a present for my mom,” Clark said quickly.
Yes, Clark, change the subject. Make up a flimsy excuse. That's just so... you! laugh

Oooh if my insides hadn't turned into jelly already, they sure would've here! blush

He brushed one more, very light kiss against her forehead and then settled in for the next episode, the black and white light flickering across them in the silent house.
Oooh Laura that was the best ending I have ever read in any fic! It was just so... I don't know, perfect! laugh

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Eep! I'm all excited.

I'm supposed to be doing laundry right now, but James said he wanted me to sit by the computer so I would be available for him to IM me with questions about how we spent this or that while he reconciles the checkbook. So he told me I simply must sit down and read fanfic. (I tend to babble when I'm excited, but hopefully no one will notice.)

I have 3 girls so I totally knew what the title was about. However, I had forgotten what I had requested, so I didn't figure out that this one was for me. <Big sigh>

“You…wouldn’t?” This set things in a whole new light. He wanted to dart upstairs and treat Metropolis to a Superman acrobatics show. The only concession to this maelstrom of energy, however, was his slight fidgeting.
I love the mental picture. Inside he's doing the loop-de-loop, outside he's doing the potty dance.

When the heavy doors slid shut, Clark peeked through them with his x-ray vision.
Somehow I never thought that was possible with an elevator door, but now that you mention it I suppose he's fast enough to see what he wants to see. I like how Lois' expression changes when she thinks Clark can't see her.

“And besides, you should see how Clark mopes around something awful when he’s away from you for too long,” Martha said confidentially, aware that Clark would have cheerfully killed her if he had heard her reveal that tidbit. “He’ll be absolutely thrilled to have you close by.”
Yup. That's why I wanted Martha in my story. She tends to say things like this. clap

He tried being an ironic ghost as he hummed the first few bars to the “Ghostbusters” theme, but Tessa didn’t get the joke and demanded that he act scarier.
Cute.

Perhaps if they had time, he could play Princess Ghost before bedtime…
That sounds like a fun game.

My girls have been persecuting the Christians in their play time. It had me a little bit worried until I realized they were playing "Friends and Heroes", a religious program from the other side of the pond. My favorite is when Scooby Doo persecutes the Christians. That's a real winner.

How had she gotten here? She was thousands of miles away from Metropolis! Even Lois couldn’t get lost that badly. And he had answered the door half dressed in drag!
rotflol

“Shoot, I forgot I had this on. Does this make me less of a man in your eyes?”
That's Clark, all right. He rolls with the punches.

Three rounds later, Lois’s competitive side was starting to show. She landed on the space for the crown and crowed triumphantly as she snatched it from Tessa.
That's Lois, all right. I love that word, "crowed."

“You don’t know?” Tessa asked incredulously. “See, a girl in my class told me a boyfriend is someone you like more than any of the other boys in the whole school. Do you like Clark more than the other boys?”
What a hoot! She explains it to Lois, just in case she doesn't understand.

Best line in the story. I IMed this one to James, who was quite torn since he needed to do the bills but wanted to read this story. I told him he should delegate the story-reading to me so he could accomplish both. (Babbling again. Sorry.)

“I think boys are only supposed to have one girlfriend,” Clark said gently. “But I’ll be your best friend. Does that sound like a fair deal?”
When my oldest was six, she announced at dinner one night that Justin had decided to be her boyfriend. James, who had never met Justin, almost spewed his water across the room. I asked her if Justin had a job, and when she told me he wasnt' paid for his job, I advised her it wasn't good to date men who didn't have jobs. She decided to be his best friend instead.

“Much.”
I love how Lois and Clark banter to get awkward but important things out in the open.

What a perfect balance between WAFF and banter.

Laramoon pointed out that she didn’t remember Aladdin having a secret identity. I was going by the Disney version, where he dressed up as a Prince so Jasmine would notice him.
Prince Ali definately counts as a secret identity.

Such a sweet friendship story, with plenty of grins. twins I like it.

Elisabeth

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
[Linked Image] rotflol [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Oh my word!! I haven't laughed so much in quite a while!! The visuals were just tooo much. Clark in all of that toy jewelry. . . Lois at the front door. . . lol

This was just so much fun and then all of the sweet stuff to boot, <big sigh> Just wonderful.

[Linked Image] Vonceil

Johnny was a chemist,
Now Johnny is no more,
For what he thought was H two O
Was really H two S O four.
--Lab safety limrick--
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This was just adorable, absolutley adorable. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Columnist
Columnist
Now that he was gone, she had on the exact same stupid grin he did. Only, she made it look good.
This is so sweet. Yeah you have to watch what you do when your partner can x-ray wink But it was sweet and she made it look good goofy

lol I love how a little child can ask something so ''innocent''. And how that leaves Lois speechless.

“And you don’t have a secret identity.”
well, ... wink

But more than being a father, Lois, I’d love to be your husband. That’s my dearest wish, sweetheart.”
How sweet!! I really, really enjoyed reading this. And now I have to go back and doing homework wich isn't nearly as much fun!! wink .

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hi everyone! Thanks so much for the kind response to this entry.

Lisa-- I'm so glad I could make you smile. smile It's great to know that I hit a joke right. Sometimes the things I think are funny nobody else gets. Thanks for starting up this feedback thread!

Caroline-- Thank you! Those words mean so much coming from you. You're one of my favorite authors. smile It's like Christmas!

Symbolicangel-- Yay for waff! Glad you liked it. Thanks for leaving fdk.

Laramoon-- Again, how can I thank you enough? Your comments were perfect. Thanks so much for the beta!

JD-- Lol, I'm glad. If the image of Clark in drag stays with you, I feel I've done my job...

Sheila-- laugh Thanks so much!

Natascha-- Hey! Thanks for reading. I'm glad you liked it. I always thought Clark would have been a good babysitter!

Ann-- Hey!

(And I want to give Clark a special Patience Ghost award for executing his baby sitter assignment above and beyond the call of duty!)
Lol, that award really needs to go to my grandfather. I got this game from real life. My brother and I used to make him play "Spooky Forest" with us for hours. Pretty much replace Clark with an aging man and Tessa with two rambunctionous kids. My grandfather had the heart and patience of a saint.

Yes! I like that he is reading about Nancy Drew to her.
Yay! I'm glad. Nancy Drew was a great series. Thanks for the comments, Ann!

Selinde-- Lol! I'm sorry.
Oooh Laura can I send you my medical bill for all the ribs I broke while laughing
Should I have added an "I'M NOT LIABLE" disclaimer? smile I'm glad I could make you laugh!

Oooh Laura that was the best ending I have ever read in any fic! It was just so... I don't know, perfect!
I'm too flattered for any words. smile But thank you.

Elisabeth-- Hi! I hope this was something like you had in mind! Well, it probably wasn't EXACTLY what you had in mind... when I passed by the "Pretty, Pretty Princess game in the store as I was brainstorming, I just knew I had to add it in.

My favorite is when Scooby Doo persecutes the Christians. That's a real winner.
rotflol

I told him he should delegate the story-reading to me so he could accomplish both.
*snort* yes, that's a good plan. You win both ways. laugh Thanks for the great request. It was a blast to write.

Vonceil-- Yay! Lol you crack me up with all those smileys. Thanks so much! Now I know I had better get working on Teaching Indecency so you don't bring out those terrifying little friends.

Laura-- Thanks!

Camy-- Thank you!

And now I have to go back and doing homework wich isn't nearly as much fun!! .
Ugh, you and me both. wink

Thanks everyone!

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Have to say, that having a normal male childhood, I was totally unaware of the game Pretty, Pretty, Princess. However, there is a modern equivelent called Gowns and Crowns, which I have played with my daughters, once, the right way. The object is to dress your doll and I was Sleeping Beauty. I lost, but that was only because I was helping the other players out...

Anywhoo..., I loved the story.

James, who thinks that the idea of Clark in a crown, earings and necklace is just hysterical.

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
rkn Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Loved the story. Gave me that warm, fuzzy feeling. My one exception is. . . do you really think Martha was 70? When I first read that it was her 70th birthday and then saw Lois and Clark acting like they did in S2, I was confused thinking that they would have been married for 10+ years by now. It's what, 12 years since the show quit filming and K Callan is only 65 (born in 1942).

thanks!

rkn
A
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
A
Loved this story! Perfect balance of humor and WAFF. smile

Merriwether
Merriwether
I loved it too. It was so sweet, waffy, adorable...lots of stuff.

*sigh*

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
T
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
T
I usually enjoyed playing games with my daughters, but we never owned "Pretty, Pretty Princess."

Good thing, too. Pink isn't my color.

And that was hilarious! Loved the imagery of Clark with the tiara and the earrings! If only he'd worn a tutu along with them! Very good job.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Again, very short fdk, Laura. I apologize. <ducks and hides>

But I did enjoy this sweet little story. I giggled repeatedly at several parts (picturing Clark in drag -- picturing Clark's embarrassment at Lois seeing him in drag -- asking if it made him less of a man in her eyes) lots of places had me totally giggling.

This was a wonderfully sweet little story and you did a good job with it.

Thanks for the smile.

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard