Print Thread
#45531 08/16/07 06:29 AM
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I have so very little time for feedback, but I'm so glad that this story is back. Now that Lois is back in it, I'm totally engrossed in it. I feel so sorry for Lois (I love to feel sorry for her, but I don't want to see her broken laugh ). I thought she made a great comeback and recovery in this part, though I wish that Clark had been a little more attuned to her (for example, I wish that Clark had come to her when she woke up from her first nightmare).

I was horrified at the awful, awful things that Lois had gone through. But I'm so glad she is taking charge of her life again. She demands that her implants be removed, because she wants her life to be her life again, even if the surgery should go wrong. (But please don't let it go wrong!!!! Please??? hyper But I'm really worried about Lois's surgery. Please don't let anything too bad happen to her.

Just an aside. That Mike seemed really unbelieavably knowledgeable. He was out of this world somehow. And both Lois and Clark seemed to know him, even though they couldn't place him. His name is Mike... hmmmm... naaaahhhhh... he couldn't be the archangel Michael, could he?

Ann

rkn Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ann,

Mike is from the series. He makes an appearance in the episode where they finally get married. I've never been a huge fan of him, but he just works in this story. You may remember that he played a part in the first story, Smallville Style, giving Lois' social worker, Alisha, the idea to get Lois to Smallville. I just had to borrow him for my stories. smile No matter what the setting, Lois and Clark belong together even if it takes angelic appearances to make sure that happens!

thanks!

rkn
Columnist
Columnist
clap Awesome part!

I'm so happy that they are getting married. I, too, hope that her surgery goes well, and I'm looking forward to some waffy honeymoon scenes!

Great job! I'm looking forward to the next part!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I love that this part was so long just needed to say that. I really like how the story is progressing and I hope we dont get backtracked too much one she has the surgery and Lois has to do the whole recovery thing all over again, assuming ofcourse everything goes fine which I'm hoping it does.

I liked the way Lois the whole thing. She was very 'Lois' about it, the way she reacted towards Nigel and Mrs. Cox. And I liked how she mentioned they moved around alot which helped explain why Clark couldn't find her. I enjoyed seeing Luthor being humanized and given motive and a backgroung which is something never done on the show.

Can't wait for the next part
Ambar laugh

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard