I have so very little time for feedback, but I'm so glad that this story is back. Now that Lois is back in it, I'm totally engrossed in it. I feel so sorry for Lois (I love to feel sorry for her, but I don't want to see her broken laugh ). I thought she made a great comeback and recovery in this part, though I wish that Clark had been a little more attuned to her (for example, I wish that Clark had come to her when she woke up from her first nightmare).

I was horrified at the awful, awful things that Lois had gone through. But I'm so glad she is taking charge of her life again. She demands that her implants be removed, because she wants her life to be her life again, even if the surgery should go wrong. (But please don't let it go wrong!!!! Please??? hyper But I'm really worried about Lois's surgery. Please don't let anything too bad happen to her.

Just an aside. That Mike seemed really unbelieavably knowledgeable. He was out of this world somehow. And both Lois and Clark seemed to know him, even though they couldn't place him. His name is Mike... hmmmm... naaaahhhhh... he couldn't be the archangel Michael, could he?

Ann