Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Matrix Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
A Vulnerable Night in Metropolis

Laura S! You sneaky little thing! You know how much I enjoy your vignettes - little or long. When I saw this vignette on the archive, I didn't recognize it. I thought "how could I have missed this one"? So I read it - much to my delight - and then went in search of a fdk thread for it to let you know how much I liked it.

But strangely enough... there wasn't one!!! I searched for the story on the boards and apparently it hadn't been posted - naughty, naughty girl. <g>

So here's your fdk thread. And for those of you interested in a sweet/tender/yet a little sad vignette pickmeup this morning, you'll find the story here . I apologize if this story IS actually on the boards, or there is already a fdk thread for it - but I couldn't find one... and I didn't remember seeing this story... so...

Laura, Lethal Weapon is one of my favorite season 4 eps as well... and I always felt that it was so awful that Clark had accidentally hurt Lois and you could tell how much it upset him. I wish your little inbetween scene had made it in the episode.

I especially loved this:

Lois pushed back a few wayward strands of hair from his forehead
and he managed a lopsided grin. "I wish I could touch you,
Lois."

Acknowledging this with only a glimmer in her eyes, Lois gently
placed a hand on his flat stomach and lightly skimmed the top.
Clark, shirtless, shivered slightly under the feather-light
touch.
I LOVE *her* touching *him* - and with such a feather-light touch that it caused him to shiver -- mmmmm, how nice -- almost made me shiver. <g>

Anyway, I loved this little vignette and thought it deserved a fdk thread. <g>

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh, I know that there definitely is already a feedback-thread to this wonderful story - and I know it, because I had started it to that time wink . It can be found here: http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=007901#000000 smile

"Superman is what I can do. Clark is who I am."
Matrix Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Thanks lcfan4ever - I clicked the search button and typed in the title of the fic, but it didn't find anything huh <shrug> so I decided Laura must not have posted it to the msg boards first.

Sorry! blush I blame it on the faulty search engine! laugh

Oh, well, never hurts to have 2 threads <g> Sorry I missed it the first time around, Laura!

DJ <who slinks away to hide her embarrassment>

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by MetroRhodes:
Oh, well, never hurts to have 2 threads
that's right thumbsup

"Superman is what I can do. Clark is who I am."
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh squee! Thanks DJ! Psh. Two feedback threads is like one of those wonderful dreams you never want to wake up from! I'm so glad you liked it! It's so short... and random, I'm a little embarrassed. But I so appreciate it. laugh

DJ <who slinks away to hide her embarrassment>
There shalt be no slinking! More of a

DJ <who runs away from an effusively grateful Laura>

Running in terror is fine. laugh

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard