ShayneT Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Well, what did you think?

#44156 07/02/07 06:19 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I like it a lot, Shayne. laugh I especially liked the conversation between Lois and Clark; I like how Lois doesn't want him to look at her differently.

I think that the (demon?) creature at the end of the part sounds friendly. Am I right? Some of them were friendly in Buffy... Maybe L&C will be able to talk to this creature without it trying to attack them. smile

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.
#44157 07/02/07 08:33 PM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
“Are you ever going to talk about the Congo?” Clark asked.

“I don't know.” Lois said. “I like the way you look at me.”
Like Anna said, this is lovely, Shayne. And this, too:

“All I know is that you seem to like me for who I am.” Lois said. “And I need that. After what happened…I don't like me.”
I just hope that Lois will learn to trust Clark completely, and know that he won't censure her for what happened in the Congo. Because indeed, she needs to talk about what happened. And if she wants to get back to what she was, or at least learn to stay fully in control of her demon, she is going to need help. (Says I, the Buffy-illiterate. :rolleyes: )

Clark reached out and touched her hand. Lois closed her eyes. It was exactly what she'd needed. Human contact had been so infrequent that it now consisted of isolated moments, times that she remembered.
I love that he touches her, and that she loves it so much that she closes her eyes to soak up the feeling of it.

I liked how Lois and Clark went demon-hunting after that. And like Anna, I wonder if the demon they found in the end of this part will prove to be friendly.

I'm very glad you are updating this so frequently, Shayne!

Ann

#44158 07/02/07 08:34 PM
Kerth
Kerth
Still *shivering*... notworthy notworthy notworthy Why does it have to stop here?

Anyway, I can't wait to read more. This tale is really intriguing (- not to mention great in each and every aspect).

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
#44159 07/03/07 05:34 AM
Kerth
Kerth
I have an idea I know what they've found smile1 which ought to give them another view of the supernatural.

I've been thinking of this as primarily the Buffyverse changing the Lois and Clark universe, but of course the opposite is also true. What effect will the knowledge that Clark exists have on the Buffyverse characters? In particular, will the whole mess we saw in Angel S5 happen? Looking forward to more with great interest.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
#44160 07/03/07 06:19 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
superb.. looking fwd to meet the "creature"

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard