Print Thread
#4405 07/14/03 12:40 PM
A
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
A
Yay!! another part of "After Midnight" dance

I love this story, and this part is as good as the other ones.

So... let's get to work <g>

Good work.

I love this paragraph:

The way he saw it, Clark had two options. Grabbing her jaw and *making* it quit moving, or kissing her and having her mouth become involved in other, slightly less noisy activities. He didn't like the first option, and the second he liked *too* much.
smile smile smile

But, btw, did you forget to mention who tried to shoot Lois??

Post more soon!!
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#4406 07/14/03 01:38 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Loved the L&C interaction -- Clark tells Lois to stay put, Lois decides not to fight about it, he believes that she'll actually stay put, and then encounters her on site... very in character <g>

Gruesome description of the serial killers' victims -- thank you for not being any more descriptive. smile But there's gotta be a reason Superman doesn't hear anyone screaming... hmm...

And LOL at the ending -- I always knew Lois would end up in jail! goofy

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#4407 07/14/03 03:05 PM
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Interesting instalment. I was surprised at Lois' radical change in attitude regarding Clark.

It seems as if her anger has completely disappated. Granted she needs to focus more on her search for Lucy, but maybe she needs to acknowledge that somewhere in the story. That she has to put her anger aside, at least until they find out what happened to Lucy.

After that, let she can let him have it.

Of course, they aren't going to be able to find Lucy while in jail. If she is in the hands of that serial killer, how much time can she have left, if any.

Tank (who still thinks that Jimmy would be the best candidate as the serial killer)

#4408 07/14/03 03:11 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#4409 07/14/03 04:03 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
This is an *evil* place to stop once again! razz Write more soon please, cuz I'm loving this story!

*Blayne*

Clark: You are really high maintenance, you know it?
Lois: But I'm worth it.

Clark: Not exactly what you had in mind, huh?
Lois: Let's see. So far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, been treated as your girlfriend, and insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this.
#4410 07/14/03 08:41 PM
Kerth
Kerth
wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
#4411 07/15/03 03:36 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
And the plot develops some more...

So Bill Church is involved, could be very nasty. But at least Jimmy is sort of innocent again. wink

The description of the murder's work is well done... /me shudders. I really wouldn't want to actually see those pictures.

Now write more and fast, Caroline. I want to know what happens to Lois and Clark in jail!

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
#4412 07/15/03 07:11 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"Lois Lane and Clark Kent, you're going to have to come with me," said the first one, a boy no more than Jimmy's age.

"You're under arrest."
HAR! Finally I remembered to get my comment in here so I can laugh at that. GREAT cliffhanger, and it's probably supposed to be evil or something, but it's just a really funny place to stop because they so had it coming. /me wonders if any of their expense accounts cover bail laugh

Yay, Bill Church is involved. He's one of my favorites. I can't figure out **how** he's involved because he doesn't seem like the hair-clipping type...argh. You really are evil you know that.

More Soon!
Jen thumbsup

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#4413 07/16/03 12:04 AM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Caroline

Another great part! help

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Tricia cool

#4414 07/16/03 02:52 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Caroline,
great part
very well done
more soon please
merry

#4415 07/17/03 06:06 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Another great segment, Caroline - funny and tense by turns. I loved the little 'twist' of Church calling the cops on them rather than dealing with them himself in some nefarious fashion.

"She seems to be doing okay. No memory loss or anything like that, thank God."
goofy

More!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard