Print Thread
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Hoooray! TGINA is back!!! goofy

“Those guys in the golf cart didn't work for James? Uh-oh. Why were they so adamant that we tell James that we took the dog? Something doesn't add up here,” Lois observed.
Good! Lois is getting suspicious.

“Waitaminute, Clark – how did they find LabRat? Was there another tracking device on him?”

“Yeah – in the form of a tooth filling,” Clark replied. “I can't believe I missed it the first time – a microscopic GPS tracking device imbedded in one of his upper molars. I was thinking of transferring it to you…..” he smiled.

Lois playfully slapped Clark. “But you don't have the receiver, so it wouldn't work, huh?”

“Right,” Clark said, kissing her forehead. “By the way, your father thinks we're married.”

“Huh? He does?”

“I set him straight, but he seems to see wedding bells in the near future.”

“It's a little soon to talk that way, isn't it?” Lois asked tentatively.

“Probably,” Clark agreed, not wanting to scare her off.
This is sweet, but I hope that Lois isn't too scared of marriage to Clark. Admittedly, they haven't known each other for a long time, and who knows if things are going to stay as good as they are now - or even good at all?

[QUOTE] “Daily Planet, Lois Lane speaking. Oh, hi Bruce. Really? No, Clark had an emergency – there was an earthquake in Japan and he's trying to help any way he can… yes, he is…anyway, Chloe has done some wonderful research on the effects of what turned out to be a different strain of Kryptonite in that town in California. Can we meet tonight? I'd like her to join us. 7PM? No, you don't have to send your limo…well, all right. I'm not sure Clark will be back by then…ok, I'll tell her. His name is Richard? Oh, Dick for short? Great. See ya.”

“Chloe? Lois here. Yeah, he called. We're meeting him tonight and his ward, Richard – Dick – will be there too. He's about your age, I think. No, I don't know if he's cute or not. Be in front of the Planet at 7pm. Don't tell your mother or my Dad

Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks, Ann - for such quick feedback. I'm going to work on this a little each night, from now on - except for the nights that I have band rehearsals - this week coming up is a light week...

Your feedback is great motivation for me to keep writing! Thanks

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Chaa, I'm still reading and loving this! If you need more motivation to get the next part up real quick, here's some FDK and a *big pile of invisible money*!!!

So Dick is going to appear? Sweet! But I'm a bit confused...did Lois tell Chloe who Batman really is? razz grumble

More soon, please! hyper

~•~
Top Banana
Top Banana
hey, QOTC ! Right now, Lois is working with Bruce Wayne who has (the story is...) shared info with her on Luthor Corp.....I'm not sure how much Lois has confided in Chloe but you'll know pretty soon how much LOL!

(Personally I hope this Dick Grayson is already Nightwing, not Robin - the costume is sooooooooo much better! - have to work those details out).

I promise to do more writing tonite!

Thanks for the feedback! Chris

Chris

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hey Maria! I was wondering what happened to you. Thanks for the feedback and the gentle nudge. Work has been hellish - short staffed, too busy, etc etc...when i get home I fall asleep in front of the TV. I'm hoping to do some writing this weekend...I'm anxious to finish this one...then I have to go back and finish The Third World and Concrete Jungle Love...

Hopefully by Dec 2007....it's been way too long...

I will have another chapter posted within 10 days I promise....

Chris

T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Any chance we'll be seeing more of this soon, Chris?

Ann

Top Banana
Top Banana
hey, thanks for reminding me I need to get back to writing again. The busy summer schedule I had is winding down and I must finish this fic. I will be doing some writing this week!

Chris

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
hello, I just came across this story in the Nfic Index, and I started reading it , and I love it, but then I looked back and realized this story isn't complete I'm at part 23 I believe and I'm just amazed it has not been finished. I would love to see some updates of this story! and I'm sure others would too.

~I Love this tragic sometimes magic awful beautiful life!~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Where is "The Girl's Not Attractive"?

MAF huh

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I'd love to see the end of it, too!

Ann

Columnist
Columnist
yeah me too. thumbsup

Top Banana
Top Banana
Hi everyone, I am so embarrassed that I wrote 27 chapters and never finished this story. Here is it is, 4.5 years later. I know things started going crazy at work and I just dropped the ball completely. I have just re-edited the first 21 chapters and I'm going to bring myself up to speed again and finish this!!

What spurred me on was, I have been home recovering from hip replacement surgery and now that Smallville is done, I pulled out my LnC DVDs and started watching themn again. You can tell by my addition of the Luthor Corp fertilizer plant in Smallville and Chloe Sullivan that I was heavily influenced by the Smallville TV series.

Hopefully, I will post a new chapter shortly, along with the TOC so if anyone wants to read TGNA from scratch, they can do so!

Chris

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
hyper

You're baaaaack!

Looking forward to part 28 grovel

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Blogger
Blogger
Oh me too, me too!!!! Can't wait to see what happens. dance

Top Banana
Top Banana
I started writing the next chapter!! It's so cool that after over 4 years, there's a couple of fans out there wanting to read it. Yay!! Inspiration!

Chris

Top Banana
Top Banana
OK, sometimes you have to get back into Fan Fiction and read other authors' work to incent you to finish what you started. Thanks to Virginia and M L Thompson for inspiring me with "Missing Lois" and "The Time Traveler's Wife".

I am going to post - after 4+ years - Chapter 28 of "The Girl's Not Attractive". For those for whom this fic is brand new, the premise is that the Lois of the Alternate World has always had a weight problem and her OLDER sister Lucy was the beauty queen. Clark has been looking for her in the Congo, but assumes she's thin like Canon Lois. Because overweight people hate to have their picture taken, there haven't been many pictures of Lois for Clark to go by.

At the end of Chapter 28 I will post the Table of Contents so those readers that wish to get re-acquainted (otherwise the chapter will make no sense to them) with the fic can do so at their leisure. I welcome feedback and will use it to improve my writing and the direction the story will take, winding towards its long-awaited conclusion!

Chris

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard